Chapter 5

America walked to England, " really, dude!"

Just as England was going to hand him the, now opened book, when England's eyes rolled into his upward. England had his hand out as he collapsed to the floor, and his hand holding a book. Then America ran to England, when he reached up to England. "Dude! Come on not funny!"

America not knowing what to do, picked up England, and ran to his, England's, bedroom. Placing England on the bed. America grabbed his phone, dialed a number. "Hello?"

"France! Arth-England! He- he is- he is- he fainted! Something happened!" America shouted into the phone (Poor France! 😑).

"America! Calm down!" France shouted. After America calmed down, he told France what happened with England. "So, he just collapsed onto the floor?"

"Yes, " America said.

"I'm heading over call the other countries!" France said and hung up. After America called the othe countries of the Allies. He waited, at England's house, for the countries. Sooner or later the all came. "China, what wrong with him." France asked.

"Sorry, I don't know. It's something I never seen." China said, after he examined England.

"Ummm, this might help.............England had this." America said as he put the book onto the table. France grabbed the book, he was about to open the book. When, America said, " I wouldn't do that, when England opened it he fell."

"Ohh please, do you really think it's magic?" Frances said. America look uncomfortable and looked to the floor. When France opened the book. Something happened. He fell but was still conscious. Canada was the first to France. Canada tried to help him up, but France yelled in pain. That is when the Allies knew the had to figure what the book was hiding. So the called a few other countries, even the Axis! When everyone arrived. They go down to business (for once 😑).