~2~

when jasmine had woke up again she was in full control of her body. no more alice. well not for right now at least she thought. she looked around and realised she was still in her hospital bed. she was sure that they would have put her in the crazy house, if you knew what she meant. she continued to lay in peaceful silence.

soon the door was kicked open. women flooded into the room. they were yelling and shouting about getting her ready, getting her ready for a prince. poor jasmine had no clue what to do when they tossed her in the tub. they made sure to scrub everywhere, shaving her legs and arms and pits. they also made sure to trim her lady parts. they then took her out and proceeded to lotion her body. they dressed her in a soft cotton dress.

after the women were down their task they fled the room. soon after a group of young men set foot in the room. they stood by the door as a fine young man made his way into the room. jasmine looked at the man in fascination as he walked towards her. then she blacked out.

•••

when the girl woke up she took note that alice was in charge. alice looked over to the man they had seen before they passed out. the man looked up at alice. he then started reading a list.

"multiple persons disorder, anxiety, slight depression, schizophrenic, needs special medication to keep 'alice' away?"

he then looked back up at who he thought was jasmine. he knew this girl was just as crazy as him and he loved every part of it. alice took a quick glance of him, quirked her head to the side, then continued to say...

"would you like to play a game with me?"

the man whose name was kane nodded his head, interested in what they little one was going to say next. alice looked at kane in excitement even though she knew little to noting about him, not even his name.

"well, what's your name?"

kane stared intensely at the girl before speaking.

"my name is kane, what is yours?"

"well my name is alice, jasmine doesn't like me much."

it didn't take kane long to realised that this is what the paper meant. alice was in control of jasmine's body.

"i want to play your game alice."

"it's called hide and seek. you have to find me!"

the lights flicked out and when they turned back on alice was gone. kane let out a maniac laugh. he loved alice already.

•••

when kane had found alice she was asleep. he had found her in the woods. she was laid up in a tree that had a hole that could fit her body perfectly. if it weren't for her sleep talking kane wouldn't have found her. he grabbed her little body, her mixed complexion now pale from the winter air.

jasmine had fluttered her eyes open now. when she looked up she saw kane. what a nice name she thought. kane looked down at her and scrunched up his face. it looked as if he didn't like her but that wasn't the case. kane had noticed the change if color in her eyes. when alice was present her eyes were a crystal clear blue. as kane looked at her now her eyes were a beautiful brown.

kane had decided that he wanted to take her back to his palace. he had had enough of the hospital. he knew there was a lot they needed to work on to make their bond complete again. he was willing to start all over.