New School!

"Honey get up or your going to be late for your first day of school!" I woke up from my mother Abby's yell." Ok " I yell back. I wnet to my closet and picked out an outfit, I found it black jean shorts with a purple crop top that says love with a black tink top under neath it. You put on your black co convers and went to ur bus stop.

          -----------------------

                          *1 hour later*

There I was on the bus and every one is looking at me like they never saw a human before. I was looking out the bus window and I felt someone sitting next to me and I made eye contact with a cute brown eyed boy with long light brown hair. "Hey my name is Crawford Collins whats yours" He said "My name is Lizzie Smith" I said "Wow thats the most beautiful name I ever heard" He said. I started to blush because I was bullied at my other school and this is that first boy that ever said that my name is beuatiful. "You look cute when you blush" I was red like a tomato by now. Then I looked out the window and the. I felt someone taking a hold of my hand and I looked and it was Crawford. Wow I never thougb I would say this but I think I mgiht fall in love with the bad boy Crawford Collins.

------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it, this is my first imagine sorry if I suck lol