First Step

I was walking down the hallwag and I went to go unlock the locker and then some one bump in to me it was Ashley.

"Opps sorry didnt see you there slut" she said "Opps sorry for taking your day job!!"

Every one started oing at her every started laughing. Then I saw the boy that was my first kiss. Crawford. "Hey babe" he said pecking me on the lips. "Hi Ashley called me a slut but, I said sorry for taking ur day job" he chuckled. "Thats funny and sorry for trying to take ur shirt while we were kissing its just I was a little turned on and-" I cut him off with a sweet kiss. "Its ok dont worry about it" I said "Alright well ill see u later have to get to glass love you babe" he said before he kissed ur hand. "I love you to babe see you later"

*At my locker*

I opened my locker and a note fell out it was from Crawford.

it said

Dear Lizzie,

Meet me bye the tree at the prak after school

Love, Crawford

Only have 3 more periods to go

*After School*

I was waiting for at the tree and someone crashed there lips to mine it was Crawford. "Dont scare me like that ever again" I shouded.

"Sorry babe forgive me please" he said with a puppy dog face I coulded resist those nice brownish green eyes.

"Yes I for give u"

"I wanted you to come here because I wanted to make out but up in the tree house right above you"

I didnt know what to say because I still didnt know g ow to kiss im 13 years old I dont know what to say. "Um sure" I said with a fake smile. We climbed up in the tree house and then he leaned in I wanted to kiss him so bad but I stood back. You idiot!!

"Why did you back away again?" he said

"I dont how to" I said looking down. he lifted up my chin and said

"ill teach you, just imagine it as a kiss in a movie"

"ok"

I leaned in and our lips met our lips moved the same way we did last time I felt kind of turned on and then I felt something hard on my leg it was his erection. thats when I stoped

"Who made you this hard?" I asked with a smirk.

"You did I just got in the moment"

"So how you going to take care of that"

he looked at me

"Could you.... um"

I looked at him

"Yes I will because it will make you happy"

he smiled I got on my nees and unziped his pants and pulled down his under wear and his thing poped up and I did what I did but I didnt have sex with him thats as far I am going when I was done we slepd in the tree house tell tomarrow.

Hope you guys like it sorry that I havent mafe one in a while.