Chapter 12

(Still Kenny's POV)

"I have something to tell you about you're little friend~" said Cartman.

"Let me guess, you slept with her just how you, supposedly, slept with Wendy,"

"First of all, I did sleep with Wendy. Second, no I have not. And you wouldn't want to either when I tell you that you're little 'girl' has a secret,"

"And what would that be?" Said Mars, standing behind Cartman.

"Ah! You scared the shit out of me!"

"You're in my seat,"

"Oh of course." Cartman stood up and out of Mars' seat.
"We'll finish our conversation later." He handed me a piece of paper with his number on it and walked out of the restaurant. I wonder if he knows something about Mars. What am I saying, this is Cartman, the only thing he knows is how to eat and breath.

"I'm sorry about him. He's my land lord and he thinks we're friends so," I apologized.

"It's fine. I'm just glad you're not cheating on me with him," Mars giggled.

"Oh hell no! He's one of the people that bullied Butters when I was in high school. Same for this other guy name Stan," she blushed nervously.
"I- I'm sorry did I say something wrong?"

"No, you're fine sorry,"

"You know them?"

"What!?"

"Do you know them? Stan and Cartman?"

•••(Butters POV)

"Do you know them? Stan and Cartman." I have to come clean to Kenny. I feel that Cartman told him something.

"Kenny, can we leave?" I asked.

"Why? Our food haven't came yet,"

"Please~." I begged, a little to flirtatiously.

"O- Okay." He got up from his seat and left a few money on the table. I grabbed his hand and we both ran out of the restaurant. Once we made it outside, he stopped me.

"What's going on? Did I say something to upset you?" He asked.

"No, don't worry. I just need a quiet place to talk to you. Alone." He blushed.

"Uh, okay. I rented out a hotel if you want to go to that?"

"Perfect,"

•••

We checked into our hotel room and went upstairs. Kenny wanted to take a shower before he laid down. As for me, I started getting comfortable. I laid down on my back and closed my eyes. The room was nice, the bed was nice, everything was just nice. But my anxiety wasn't. How am I going to tell him? I never thought I would have the actual chance to tell him. My life feels like a book and I'm the main character that's the heart breaker or the one getting their heart broken. Or maybe both.
After a few seconds I heard the bathroom door open.

"So Mars. What did you want to talk about~"
I looked up to only see a half naked Kenny standing at the door wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. I never really noticed how muscular he was until now. Oh fuck, if I keep staring at him like this then he'll definitely know my secret just by looking at my pants.

"O- Oh, yeah." He laughed and started walking closer to me. I started scooting back all the way until my back hit the wall of the bed.

"Aww, did someone get shy all of the sudden?~" he sat in front of me I and started blushing.

"I'm not shy, just really overwhelmed." He smirked.

"Am I that good at what I'm doing?~" He then pulled me closer to him.
"I haven't even done anything yet~."
As much as I want him I can not do this.

"Kenny, I can't,"

"Why not?~"

"Theirs something's you won't like about me that would ruin this relationship,"

"I will never stop loving you Mars,"
I guess he'll just need to find out on his own. I looked into his baby blue eyes, innocently. I could tell he wanted to kiss me but he didn't. He kissed my cheek instead. He then laid me down on my back and got over on top of me. He kissed my cheek again, getting lower to my neck. I felt him pull my sleeve down and kiss my collar. This soft kissing turned into hard biting. I whined in pain and pleasure. I felt him smirk and he started biting harder.

"Ah~" I sighed in pleasure.

"You sound so adorable Mars~"

"Stop~!" He laughed a little. I then felt his hand on my waist, pulling up my dress.

"Wait." I stopped him. An avalanche of anxiety swept over me. I don't want him to find out like this.

"I'm sorry, should I stop?" He asked.

"No- yes! I really need to talk to you." I got from under him and sat up on the bed.

"I'm not the girl that you want Kenny. In fact, I'm not a girl at all." He didn't look to shock like I thought. Did Cartman already tell him?

"Prove it?"

"W- What?"

"Show me that you're not a girl." I sighed and grabbed both of his hands. I slowly guided his hands down my chest, getting lower and lower to my-
He gasped and pulled away.

"I'm sorry,"

"You know I'm not surprised,"

"Cartman told you?"

"No. Token knew about you're results. It was odd to see half female and half male,"

"I wanted to tell you sooner, I-"

"And you couldn't have told me before I hired you're ass! You're a fucking lier!"

"I'm sorry I'm not the girl you thought I was-"

"You think I'm mad at you because you have a fucking dick! I'm mad that you tricked me, tricked everyone, into thinking you was a girl! You fooled everyone! You fooled me! You made me feel love! You only played with my heart and emotions and you think I'll just be okay with that!"

"Kenny please don't yell I'm sorry. If you know who I am-"

"No! I can't take this pain from you anymore! I don't care who you are! I don't care what you wanted from me! Because whatever it is, you're not getting! Just get out! I never want to see your faggot face ever again."
I didn't want to say anything else. I grabbed my stuff and left out of the hotel room. I just want to go home.

•••

Once I made it back to my dorm room, late, I saw Kyle with-

"Stan!"

Aye, look at me updating and shit. Not to late and not to early. I want to say that I'm not homophobic. Through out the book I've been saying some mean slangs and stuff that sounds very offensive. And I know some of you are new and don't know me yet so let me properly introduce myself.
Hi, I'm Lee, I'm a alien. Because fuck gender!!! But if we're putting labels I'm genderfluid/nonbinary. I like writing, drawing, and playing piano. But just because I like doing that stuff, that doesn't mean I'm good at it. Anyways, enjoy the rest of the story and I'm sorry for offending anyone. Okay baiii 🤘🤘🤘