Why you stay playin games boy?!

Enalisa/Queen

When I got home Marvin wasn't there so I couldn't confront him on the information that was given to me by Alicia. Like I said Bitch down and shit, but it be the most down people to take you down.

Since I only had a drink at the cafe I started on some dinner and by the time I was done Marvin strode on in kicking off of his grape fives.

"Hey bae how ya doin?"

He said while undoing his shoelaces.

"Aight. What you want on yo plate. I got mashed potatoes, greens, and macaroni and cheese, chicken, and fish."

I say quickly changing the subject. I hate the fact that you have two seperate choices to make, one being the choice of a friend or the other being your lover. Shit fucked all the way up.

"See now, fuck the food cuz what you just did was disrespectful. Imma ask you once more.... How was your day Enalisa?"

"It was ok I guess,I was with Licia the whole time, we talked; had drinks and that's it. Why you all up in my face? I dont know why."

That shit made me mad asl right now. Like who the fuck do you think you are, my damn daddy ugh! NAW (Chief Keef voice.)

"Enalisa stop fuckin playin with me! All this damn attitude can be left at that MUFUCKIN door when yo ass walk in."

With that he left me standing there in my thoughts.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Marvin/King

She know that she pisses me off when she try to have a lil attitude and shit like what you have a attitude for? Shes the sweetest thing there is and I hate for her to be THAT way with me; any other nigga I wouldn't care but me hell naw B!

As soon as I started to think on it more my baby walked in with a plate of food. Damn bae look good and that food she eatin does too shiiid!

"Mmmm bae can I have some?"

I said puckering up my big juicy pink lips.

"Hell naw nigga you just yelled at me a minute ago. Bitch bye!"

She semi-yelled at me.

"Bae I was just upset cuz yo ass wanted to have an attitude and shit!"

I know she gon get soft and gimmie some anyway. Especially when I do the "face".

"Move on somewhere boy I said no ."

And with that said the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that could be?

I asked myself

"Open the fucking door!! This K C!"

"Ugh! Here I come niqqa!"
Enalisa yelled getting irritated by my homie KC who she has not liked since she first met him.

While opening the door KC shoved it open further causing Enalisa to drop to her ass.

"Nigga! What the fuck is wrong with you! I said I'm comin that mean I'm fucking coming! Which means that yo ass need to be patiently waiting yo ol' awoke ass outside my fuckin house!"

"Man I'm not here for yo ass Lisa, I came to handle biddness wit' King. And that's exactly what I'm bout to do go handle biddness wit' king."

I didn't feel like hearing them argue so I called him up stairs to my office to talk.

"My nigga yes those fuccboi's came thew and raided all the shit in the trap, from the money placed in the walks to the shit we had under the floor boards B'!"

I can tell KC was getting more and more frustrated by the way he swayed back and forth across the room.

" Nigga chill, obviously we have a problem on our hands but the thing we have to worry bout most is if they got the dope, without that shit we can't get the cash we had before."

I looked at his face for a non verbal answer.

"Shit!! This is not happening right now!"

Now I'm fucked up, all the shit I worked years for is now gon within an hour and a half like tf is going on outchea!?

I started to get dressed because I was gon look for these niggas who fucked with my shit. If you know anything bout me it's the fact that ion like when people fuck with my Fams, Wife,and that good ol' guap.

"Aight nigga let's head out to search fa' what's mines."

With that said I open the door to see my Queen with tears filled in her eyes, as if someone just told her I died.

"How much you hear babe?"

"How much I hear? The fuck you mean how much I hear?! It should be more like sorry that I've been lying to you this whole time and kept this big ass secret from you even thoe you my wife!"

"Babe look man I'm sorry. Shit, this life style so fucking fast and crazy that I wants you to be safe, I ain't want you part of nun cuh you my world babe!"

All she did was look at me and walk down the stairs. The door was the next thing I heard.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Oh shit! It's been forever since I updated too sorry for that y'all. But I'm back like a pimp in pink slacks.
Keep up with me yall, there is a lot more to come.
-Shawty Bopps-