Oh no you didn't!!

Enalisa P.O.V

After last night I couldn't even get my phat ass outta bed I was so fucking sore.

As I rolled on my side my eyes met those of the man who did this shit to me and of course love.

"Bae you wore my ass out. Ion think I'll be able to walk for a min, nigga, damn!!!

I Said smiling my ass off and shit.

"But my queen you know you loved err moment of it. So stop all that damn frontin' before I take what rightfully belongs to me once again."

"Nigga you ain't on Shite Byeee"

I say laughing hard as hell.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3 Hours later

After taking my shower I got dressed and headed to the cafe to meet up an old friend of mine who got well off and all that good shit. This chick is loca but trill as fuck we total opposites she got long legs, the model type, pretty high cheek bones and a bad attitude.

"Hey, Alicia. I'm bout to bee on my way. What u on?"

" I'll be there in like fifteen or so."

"Aight bet"

$

$

$

$

$

Cafe:

"Man it's been a while since high school chica."

I say drinking my smoothy.

"Why do you always insist on calling me chica, I look like Con to you."

She spoke in her Creole accent.

" Man shut that shit up, imma call whatever I've been calling you for the longest acting brand new and shit."

We both laughing p

our asses off.

"So how's life been since we left high school?"

She asked.

"Girl I've been doing good, getting my shit together, going to school, etc."

I say nonchalantly, questions like that usually bore me.

"Mmmhmm I see, so how's the special man that took you away from me?"

"What you mean take away from you?"

I asked knowing exactly what she was getting at. Like damn G know me so well.

"Uh uh BITCH you know what the hell I'm talm bout, now spit that shit out."

she whisper yelled at me. Man a bitch feelins were hurt!

"Well he is alright and he has been great to me, and we have a great love life,but um yeah pretty much thats it."

Now I'm looking every where but her direction.

"See I outta beat yo ass for keeping secrets but I'm not the one to be talking."

"Fuck you mean Alicia, what you've been hiding trick?!"

A BITCH was shocked.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I know I know it's short but I wanted to add in Alicia because she is a big part of the story.

Thanks for reading!

-Shawty Bopps-