05

Days passed by like minutes and weeks passed by like hours.

Whenever Changbin's gaze lingered on Felix for a few seconds too long - Felix noticed it.

"Hyung...do I have something on my face?", he asked and stopped eating his french fries.

"Freckles!", Changbin said panicking and slurped his coke in such a hurry, he started coughing.

"What?", the younger boy asked confused and looked at his best friend, "I know that I have freckles on my face. Thank you for reminding me."

Changbin's cheeks turned a bright pinkish colour and he tried to hide behind his hands.

"N-no, I...sorry. I didn't mean to stare at you", Changbin apologized and hoped, that Felix hadn't seen his red cheeks.

"You're acting weird, Binnie", Felix chuckled and continued eating his fries.

Yes, Changbin was indeed acting weird.

How could he not act weird, when all he was thinking about was Felix?

During the past few weeks he had caught himself thinking about the younger boy more and more and it shocked him at first.

He always told himself, he would stop thinking about Felix. The way he looked like, the way his lips moved when he was talking or how they would form a wide smile whenever he looked at Changbin.

But in the end he wasn't able to do that. Worse than not being able to do that - he completely failed at doing so.

"-ung? Hyung?"

Felix low voice tore the older boy out of his thoughts.

"Is everything okay?", he asked worried and leaned forward to take a closer look at Changbin's face. "You zone out a lot lately. Do you have something on your mind?"

You.

"No, it's nothing", he reassured Felix and stole a french frie.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Felix didn't look convinced but he let it be. If Changbin wanted to talk about something he would come to him first, so he didn't need to worry too much about him.

But he was still worried about him.

» ¦×¦ «

Changbin:
i think i have a problem

Hyunjin:
why?

Hyunjin:
did something happen?

Changbin:
i don't know

Changbin:
does feeling attracted to someone you shouldn't be attracted to count?

Hyunjin:
are you talking about felix?

Changbin:
...

Changbin:
how did you know?

Hyunjin:
hyung

Hyunjin:
i know the both of you for a few years now

Hyunjin:
did you think i wouldn't notice how you look at him?

Hyunjin:
you two are so obvious

Changbin:
the both of us?