Chapter 8

A/n- Hello bb's I just wanna know do any of you wanna be my co-author for this book?? Message me please and thank you!! :)
-----------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 months later|

Ana's POV:

So things have been great between lucas and I, but im not so sure about this anymore.

I know its bad, but ive only been dating him to try to get over Jesse and lately it hasnt been working all i think about is jesse.

We made up a month ago to be exact when we finally talked he found out about lucas and wasnt so happy, but after a long conversation we both apologized to each other and he accepted the fact that Lucas and I are a couple even though i saw through his eyes he was hurting and had love in his eyes.

Ive been thinking and thats it, im gonna go to lucas's house and call it quits.

I love jesse, im completely head over heels in love with him and im going to confess that to jesse after i talk to Lucas.

I walked to lucas house and grabbed the key that was under the mat.

I open the door and yelled out
"LUCAS! You home?" I didnt hear an answer and just went upstairs and was about to open his door to his room when i heard loud moans coming from there.

OH HECK NO!

I quickly open the door and covered my eyes.

" LUCAS ITS DONE! US WE'RE DONE!" I screamed at him and ran down the stairs.

"ANA WAIT ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE Pl-"

"SHUT UP I DONT CARE!" I yelled.
" how long luc? I asked quietly.

He hesitated.

I glared at him.

" our whole relationship". He said quietly.

"WHAT! SO THIS US WAS ALL A LIE!!" I yelled at him.

"Im sor-"

I interrupted him.
"NO DONT EVEN BOTHER! You know what i dont even care, i just came here to end things with you anyways." I told him and walked out of his house.

I took out my phone and called Jesse.
( A: Me, J: Jesse)
j: "Hey, whats up."
A: hey, are you home?
J: yea, why?
A: we need to talk.
Then i hung up.

I got on the drive way to jesse's house, well our house seeing as i live there now.

I saw jesse come out and walked over to me and hugged me.
I pulled away and he said "
You sounded upset on the phone, whats wrong? What happened?"

" i went over to lucas house to break up with him cause i just dont feel it anymore and i found out hes been cheating on me our whole relationship."

"WHAT!!!? IMMA KILL HIM!"

>><<<><<<<<<<<<<<>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>><<<>>>><<<<<<<<<<<><<>>>>>>><<<<><<<>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Vote, comment. And follow me :)