~ Fated Encounter ~

word count: 1658 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*sigh '' I think this should be enough'' a young boy said looking at the cart full of food he just prepared he then lifts the cart and starts walking.

''yoon!'' an older man called out to the boy.

''where is everyone?'' he questioned looking around

the boy stopped and looked back at the man '' still sleeping'' he answered.

'' are you going?''

''yeah''

''can't I go, too?''

'' NO! you stay here... I'm this kind of self-satisfying hypocrite after all'' the young boy said smiling slightly.

''no! you're a kind boy... yoon'' the older man with hair covering his eyes said to the young boy hugging him.

-----{}-----

fire tribe Katan-village:

'' oh.'' one child gasped looking behind

''it's yoon'' another said happily.

''yoon!''

''it's been a long time. How have you been?'' yoon said to the children jumping around him

'' hungry...'' one child answered looking down

'' okay I'll make something warm right away'' yoon said kneeling down to the boy.

'' oh old man Se-dol''.

''it's been a long time. you didn't show up for a while, so I was getting worried.'' the old man said.

'' I went far away for a bit. How is everything?'' yoon said.

''as you can see, the food is scarce...And there are only the sick and elderly here.'' the old man said with a sad low tone.

'' Despite that, the taxes have only gotten heavier.'' he continued.

''there was another tax increase?'' yoon asked shocked.

''yes, collections have been severe... we can't change it'' the old man, Se-dol replayed.

yoon said '' I have food, I'll pass them to everyone'' trying to lighten the mood a bit.

''thank you... by the way are those people behind you friends of yours?'' Se-dol asked looking behind yoon.

''what?'' is he talking about?

the young female like boy looked behind him

'' WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?!'' he shouted angerly at the bunch standing in front of him.

'' you left so stealthily, I got worried'' a young girl with a cape covering her head said.

'' I accompanied the princess.'' an elegant boy said his skin looked white as snow he had white hair that was short in the front and long under the shoulder in the back.

next to him was a man slightly longer then him he had long blue hair like fluff attached to a mask he wore covering half his face and caring a sword at his back.

''zeno came along with seiryuu's fluff'' a young boy about 17 said, he had long wavy yellow hair and wore a yellow big necklace.

''GO BACK!'' yoon screamed once again.

''yoon, I'm hungry'' a tall scary looking man said he had black eyes short black hair and was carrying what seems like a long weapon with him said.