~ scared ~

word count: 1559

recap:

the princess got up remembering the young boy who saved her life. She went to his side shaking him, but he never responded, she pressed her head to his chest anxious hoping to hear his heartbeat, she let out a sigh hearing his heartbeat. She was about to go back to her friend's side but, took a look at his face, she caressed his soft dirty cheeks, she noticed his shredded clothing and his scared face. Her heart aced imagining what he been through to be in this dirty unfortunate condition.

but she could never imagine the things he been through...

''yona!'' someone yelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yoon pov:

we just came back from the other village, is that shin-ah? why is he on the ground? I don't understand, what happened?! '' yona! '' I shout.

 '' yoon!'' yona said

'' come quickly, I'll explain later, please check shin-ah wounds... and this boy as well '' she said pointing at the laying figure.

  ''princess what happened here? are you ok?! '' hak said while walking to her well more like running. 

I checked Shin-ah's wounds which were bad, looks like he was kicked several times then stabbed.

then I went to check the other boy, I was shocked his body looked really beat up and was full of bruises, but it wasn't from this fight, some of it was old and others were like a week or two old, he had bandages wrapped around his chest so tight it could leave marks on his skin, and his clothing was shredded, there was a huge wound on his back, I put on his shirt again.

'' kija carry shin-ah and this boy to the tent''

'' okay '' kija said picking shin-ah carefully. 

'' wait '' I said stopping kija from carrying the other boy.

'' thunder beast carry the other boy '' I said 

'' why? I can carry him!! ''

'' this boy is really fragile you could squish him! ''

'' O-ok ''

the thunder beast picked up the young boy '' wow, your right he's very light '' he said shaking him.

----------------{at the camp}-----------------

---------{}----------

flashback:

'' don't .... don't do this to me I-I didn't do anything!! '' I said yelling.

'' yes, yes you did were born '' he answered putting his hand on my chin staring me dead in the eyes.

he then lifted his hand which was holding a leash.

'' AHHH!!'' I screamed as the familiar pain came rushing to my body he whipped my almost naked body. 

flashback ended

---------{}----------

'' h-help me, it hurts, it hurts really bad '' I whispered feeling the tears, I whipped the tears with my hand, I slowly open my eyes, where am I? what happened?