~ protect them ~

word count: 1235 

recap:

soon he left the village with the others as well, saying they wanted to defend the other villages in the fire tribe, and of course, I'll be right behind them, but seriously when? and how? should I introduce myself.

I wonder what could he be doing now?

------------{ 3 days later}-------------

I stayed watching them for the past three days and there is no mistake it's her, it's princess yona and the thunder beast Hak, they all attacked soldiers to get the taxes back to the villagers.

so what I get is that Ryokuryuu is in Katan village, Hakuryuu and the thunder beast alongside ouryuu are in shuu village, the princess and  Seiryuu are in this village which I am in right now.

the princess is watching seiryuu practice I sort of know their names, Shin-ah, his sword style is fast and elegant, his sword is unusual as it has no grip,  He is very quiet and hardly ever speaks, I can't seem to ever understand what is he thinking. 

I haven't eaten yet, so it was torture to watch them eat, it was tiring jumping from roof to roof to watch them without them sensing me, especially with seiryuu's eyes.

''The dark dragon... and the happy hungry bunch's boss lady!'' a kid yelled startling me.

''... wh-what's up?'' the princess said.

''give me some candy.''

'' I... don't have anymore.. hold on, I'll shoot a bird down for ya'' she said getting up, searching the sky.

'' The dark dragon and the happy hungry bunch!'' one kid said pulling one side of seiryuu mask

'' bandits have appeared let's get rid of them!'' another one yelled grabbing the other side, this is amusing, the poor guy seems struggling.

'' I got his sword!'' the kid yelled swinging the sword, this is getting dangerous, Shin-ah was panicking, chasing the kid who started to run away with the sword, *sigh I'll go search for some food this is boring.

I jumped to another roof looking for food, this village is really poor, I don't think I'll find anything, even if  I did, I don't deserve it, I should go back to where the princess is.

''ouch'' I say hitting the ground, rubbing my shoulder.

'' sorry, you have to hurry and go hide!!'' the kid who crashed into me said.

'' why?'' 

'' bandits! real bandits! are here and they killed a boy'' he said running away, what?!

what bandits are here! a child is d-dead?! I hear the villagers scream, I start running to the sounds, I see about 7 armed men one of them has seiryuu's sword!

the princess! the princess is unconscious! 

a man is carrying her, where is he? where is shin-ah? I look around and to my horror h-he is on the ground!  surrounded by the bandits and yona is being carried away, what should I do?

I-I need to p-protect them, I need to do something.

------------

he took out a long beautiful blue katana and started running to where the princess is, she was struggling against the bandit who was holding her.

'' SHIN-AH! '' '' STOP! '' '' DON'T KILL HIM! ''  '' SHIN-AH!! '' she screamed crying.

he stood in front of her while she was crying, and a slight smirk can be seen as if he became another person. He stayed in his position and with one swing, the man was on the ground and the princess in his skinny arms, she didn't say a word or more like she couldn't, still shocked by what just happened, the young boy turned going to where seiryuu is, but he fell to the ground in front of the red-haired princess, holding his head so hard he could break it.

'' w-what happened? '' the princess asked shaking him worried tears still in her eyes.

'' not... not now '' the short boy whispered to himself.

suddenly he pushed the princess away, and soon came seiryuu, he wasn't wearing his mask and his golden eyes were visible. the princess looked to where the bandits were surrounding him and saw that all the men were on the ground screaming and some unconscious.

she looked at the boy who saved her still on the ground with a horrifying expression clenching his head in pain,

''MY... my FOOT IS- MY foot...!! '' the bandit who was next to her was yelling...

'' AH... STOP IT!!''

'' PlEASE foRgIVE ME!! ''

''what's... what's happening ...? '' the villagers questioned watching in fear.

suddenly the boy who saved her got up and stood in front of seiryuu, looking him dead in the eyes, '' look into my eyes! look only at me'' he said in a came low voice, everyone watched what he was doing closely.

  '' I will not look away from you!! '' he said grabbing seiryuu's face pulling him close to his face.

---------

what beautiful eyes.

AH, I'm about to be.. sucked in... right now... I... WHY...? MY heart  IS fluttering... looking into his eyes... reminds me of... HIM!

The pain and the suffering, all of the things he shut away inside of his eyes are being released.

HIS EYES ARE SPARKLING.

   I was staring into his mesmerizing eyes, I didn't even feel the pain anymore, I am being sucked into another world, I saw it, I saw a huge blue dragon. 

AS I thought I really like seiryuu's eyes right? ABI.

'' shin- ah!! just like you protected me before I will protect you so if my voice is reaching you say something, Shin-ah, person of the moonlight!! '' the princess yelled

the two boys collapsed to the ground, the princess came yelling '' shin-ah.. wait for just a second, I'll get the bandages''

''yo..na.. get away from me... I don't know what.. I'll do.. while my body is paralyzed '' seiryuu said.

'' don't come near me I'm a weak and ugly monster''

the princess sat down and put Shin-ah's head on her lap, 

''the fact that you are upset you can't control your own powers is because you're human, Shin-ah, everyone is like that, that's why what you have to do is not close your eyes and repress everything, but to open your eyes and take control of your powers! ''

'' let's get stronger together, right, Shin-ah? ''

'' together...? '' shin-ah asked

 ''mhmm! '' the princess answered

'' from now on...? ''

'' of course !''

'' I can stay...? ''  

the princess squeezed his paralyzed hand stronger.

the boy felt tears stream down his cheeks as he closed his golden eyes, resting.

the princess got up remembering the young boy who saved her life. She went to his side shaking him, but he never responded, she pressed her head to his chest anxious hoping to hear his heartbeat, she let out a sigh hearing his heartbeat. She was about to go back to her friend's side but, took a look at his face, she caressed his soft dirty cheeks, she noticed his shredded clothing and his scared face. Her heart aced imagining what he been through to be in this dirty unfortunate condition.

but she could never imagine the things he been through... 

''yona!'' someone yelled.

to be continued ...