Suga x Reader Lotion

DISCLAIMER THIS IS A LEMON GET YOUR HOLY WATER READY BISSESSSS TheOfficialHolyWater
It's been awhile I love you guys ❤️🤠🥰
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Your Pov
Everything seemed to be going great with Suga, but I felt as though he was getting distant from  me, so I decided that today was the day I'd spice it up (A/N 🎉❤️💃). While Suga was away at practice I was preparing for our special occasion. (A/N if you know what I mean 🥴)
I wore a sheer lacey dress with no bra ( kinda built in , but it's really sheer) and small panties ( Lingerie).

Time Skip Brought To You By My Lazy A$$lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllYour Pov (still)It was about 12:00 am and I was on the bed looking through my phone waiting for the door to open and to my surprise Sug...

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Your Pov (still)
It was about 12:00 am and I was on the bed looking through my phone waiting for the door to open and to my surprise Suga walks in at that exact moment ( A/N wHaT a CoInSiDeNcE 🤠) and stares at me very confused, but turned on to say the least.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Suga's Pov
I stood there extremely conflicted, but turned on. The only reason I was confused was because she didn't text me saying she was thinking of doing this, but oh well after doing this we'll be knocked out and the better the sleep the happier I am (A/N not really 😂 he's still grumpy cause he could be sleeping rn 😡).
Y/N looked so good with that lingerie on it showed off all her curves (A/N Ik I'm annoying keep doing the A/N but reader this is for the good if you don't have curves girl today or boys 🥴 you are a curvy bisss).
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Your Pov
Suga looked so hot right now I wanted him at this second, so I made the first move pushing him on the bed and playing with his hair while kissing him " Baby you look so sexy right now I'm taking dominance for now" I said sexily which didn't last long and when we were fighting for dominance in this make out session, but he won and he explored every crevice in my mouth. "Looks like you didn't win today Honey, but you can keep dreaming" he said cockily He then started to lick in between my neck looking for the spot that drives me wild and when he finds it I snap and start lightly moaning his name. He left a purple mark claiming me as his. He started playing with my breast through the lace giving each equal attention while he did that my moaning was progressing into louder noises. We got tired of that so I began sucking his big thick cock deep throating it and gagging a little keeping eye contact with him, "Ah Baby right there" Suga said in a very needy tone. This went on for a little before I felt him twitch and he said " ahh I'm so close" so I decided to get revenge on this cocky hoe by denying his cum.
This didn't resonate well with him " why did you do that I was so close" which I responded with " maybe this will teach you a lesson about being cocky. While I was rolling my eyes he slipped on a condom, moved over my panties and started pounding me with no warning whatsoever. " Oh Daddy why didn't you tell me ahhh" I moaned in immense pleasure he groaned out " I just wanted to punish you for not letting me cum and figured this was the best way agh goddamn your tight". He hit the spot that made me see stars " Aahhhh Daddy right there omg it feels so good" I screamed in delight he knew I was close due to the fact that I was getting extremely tight he started pounding harder, but getting sloppier " ahhh daddy I'm about to cum" I exclaimed " Me too babygirl wait for me" he groaned before we both came then he pulled out and took off the condom dumping the cum on me and saying "I did that because my lotion is the best lotion"
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
THE END THIRSTY HOESSSSS 668 words not counting this and I'm getting back into writing so don't judge meeeee