Chapter 4

Jaliyah POV

Once me & August pulls away from the kiss I was in complete & utter shock. I'm not gonna lie I was completely feeling August, no doubt about it. I was speechless, it was silent for a moment till August said something.

"Well that was wierd, but nice" "yea I guess so" I got up gathering my stuff and getting ready to leave when Aug stopped me. "Where are you going" "uh it getting late" I look at the clock and it 11:00.

"I'm sorry I kissed you I don't know what came over me honestly"He said.

"It's fine I enjoyed it though"He looks up at me and smiles. I smile back.
"August I'm gonna be honest, I really like you. The first time we talking you had me feeling some type of way. & To be honest would like to date you but I just don't want to get hurt how I did in my relationship with Jaymere" I said.

"I understand and I promise you on everything I will never hurt you or treat you like he did. Hell I'll treat you better than what he did" He spoke with NOLA accent that sent shivers done my spine.

I laughed at him."Cocky much" I say. "Sorry but I really do like you Jaliyah your amazing your nothing like these other girls out here. That's why I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes" I say with a huge smile."but were gonna take this slow, okay?"

"Okay, see you later Jaliyah" He says

"Okay bye" Then we peck eachother on the lips & I walk out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August POV

I finally dating the girl I've been crushing on since I met her. I'm so happy but I'm not on that gay shit.lol. I'm just glad were together so I can be there for my baby. So that means I gotta cut off all the hoes I had fucked with.Speaking of hoes here's karley calling now. I answered the fun.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby you coming over tonight"

"No, I'm not matter fact don't call your txt me any more I'm done with you"

"Why baby?"

"I'm not your baby so stop calling me that, and because I'm in a relationship & I'm happy with my girl"

"Whatever, this isn't over"

"Your right it never started" I hung up in her face.

I'm tired as hell so I'm bout to go to sleep but while I was falling sleep all I kept think bout Jaliyah. Man I really in a relationship, I went to sleep think bout my baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think about the story so far?

Are you enjoying or what?

Well let me know. Make sure you vote & comment.

Jaliyah & August are together now.

Do you think karley gonna start some trouble between the newly couple or what?