Chapter 20

BPOV

I thankfully never caught Edward's cold. He was better within three days, and fully recovered before Christmas Eve.

He even gave me the worst spanking of my life the day before Christmas Eve. I don't know how I did it, but I went over my ten thousand dollar allowance limit, by five hundred dollars! I had just gotten back from getting my nails filled, and had Merry Xmas written across my nails with a little Christmas tree. I had no clue I had spent so much money. When I had arrived home, I looked around the house for Edward, and found him in the office.

"Hey, Daddy," I said to him. "I'm home. I think I am going to for a swim, would you like to join me?"

"I would love to, but you're grounded, Isabella," he answered letting his anger show.

I was taken back, because I had no idea why. "Okay?" I said confused. "What did I do?"

"You spent over your monthly allowance, and it is only the twenty-third of the month," he said as he got up from his desk and stalked toward me. He grabbed me by my upper arm and walked me to our bedroom.

"It's Christmas! Don't I get a little leeway?" I asked as he unfastened my pants.

He pulled my jeans and panties to my ankles, and then looked at me. "If you had asked, yes. I told you before, all you had to do was ask for more money, and I would have given you permission to spend more."

"How am I supposed to know how much money I have spent?!"

"Keep track," he said in a raised voice that told me I was pushing more of his buttons than I should have.

I let out a huff and he pulled me over his lap.

"You will get ten swats for every hundred you spent over your limit."

"NO WAY!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip. "You are not going to give me a spanking of fifty!"

"Yes I am. This way I know you will think twice before you do it again."

"I won't be able to sit!"

"Probably," he said as he started spanking my ass.

From one through twenty-five it wasn't so bad, but as he went on, the pain got worse.

I gripped his thigh with my hands, and my fingernails were digging into his leg. I hid my face into his lap, and cried. I may or may not have wiped my snotty nose on his pant leg.

By spanking forty, I was begging him to stop. I didn't think I could take much more. My entire ass hurt from the top of my cheeks all the way to my thighs.

When it was finally over, I couldn't believe he really gave me fifty swats.

I was pissed by the end, and I flew off his lap.

"Are you insane?!" I yelled as I backed away from him. "You don't give someone fifty swats!" I yelled as I kicked off the clothing that was wrapped around my feet. "I would have to hit you with a belt to make you feel the pain I am in," I half cried, half yelled at him.

"I'm pretty sure I have had worse," he said rubbing his hands together.

I was sure his hand did hurt, and I was glad.

"You are being a drama queen, knock it off," he said pushing me to the limit.

"I hate you! I don't want you to ever touch me again!" I said as I stormed off to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

He knocked on the door for a few minutes, but I didn't answer. He said when I was done being a child he would come back and talk to me. I stuck my tongue out at him even though he couldn't see me.