Chapter 22

BPOV

My back was itchy. I was sleeping on my stomach, and my back would not stop itching. Once I was awake enough to realize what was going on, I had to giggle. Edward was taking the edge of our blanket and was gently running it up and down my spine.

"It's about time you woke up," he said as I opened one eye. "I thought you were going to sleep all day," he chuckled.

"What time is it?"

"Almost nine," he answered and kissed my shoulder. "I've been rubbing your back for a half hour now."

"I'm sorry, you should have just woken me up," I told him as I moved to my back.

"It's all good. I like to watch you sleep."

"That's creepy. Do you watch me often?" I asked with a laugh.

"Every chance I get," he said seriously. "Let's get up and go downstairs and open presents!" He sounded like Alice for a minute.

"Sounds good," I agreed and we started our day.

We showered and dressed together.

Edward looked so hot. He wasn't wearing anything special; he just looked so good. Only a pair of tan dress pants with a white button up shirt. I loved it when he left his shirt un-tucked.

I was going to wear a dress, but it was just too cold. I couldn't wait to get to a warmer climate. Just the thought of lying out in the sun made me so happy. I settled for a pair of black dress pants, and a blue sweater.

"You women take forever to get ready," Edward said as he sat on the bathroom counter. That seemed to be his thing. When he was done getting ready, he would sit on the bathroom counter until I was done, too.

"I'm almost done," I laughed while I applied the last of my makeup.

"What are you going to do with your hair?" He asked as he played with the ends.

"Nothing."

"I like your hair natural. Can we go downstairs now?" I had to laugh at him. He was acting like a big kid.

"When I turned thirteen, my dad gave away all my childhood toys. I was crushed, but he said it was time for me to grow up. Anyway, Emmett asked for Legos this year, and I'm hoping he gets some. I don't want the Legos that kids get nowadays, but I want the ones I used to play with," he told me.

I wish I would have known; I would have tried to find some. They would probably be antiques now, but I would have gotten something close to it. "Would your parents get him Legos?" I asked with a giggle.

"They get Jasper a model car to put together every year, so maybe," he said with a smile. "I see you packed your bags so we can leave in the morning, but where are mine? You said you were doing the packing," he asked as I laughed.

"You'll see," I said as I headed out of the bathroom. "I can't wait to see what you bought for me!"

"Let's go find out," he said with a beautiful smile.

When we walked into the living room, I remembered his stocking was still in the closet. I ran to get it, leaving Edward confused in the living room. As I reappeared in the living room, Edward's smile grew.

He loved the stocking that was full of travel-size toiletries. He felt bad he didn't make me a stocking, but I wasn't too worried about it. I was sure he bought me amazing presents.

And I was not disappointed. He bought me two necklaces, four sets of earrings, and a ring with the letter E.

"I want you wear this ring all the time," he said to me.