Chapter 35

EPOV

My days were moving in slow motion. I was so mad at myself. I had ruined my life, and I was at a standstill as to how to get my life back. I had tried everything. I bought Bella flowers and had them sent to her new job the first day she started. I tried my hardest to give her the space she asked for, but it was hard.

I missed her so much, that words couldn't explain how I felt. Bella was stubborn, and I knew this, but nothing I was doing was getting me anywhere with her. I didn't know if she was okay. I never knew where she was, or who she was with. I didn't know if she was sleeping well at night; I knew nothing.

If I asked how she was, all I got was good or fine. When I asked her if she needed anything, she would always say no. I couldn't stand knowing nothing.

I had to go a whole week without seeing her, and I didn't have plans for that to ever happen again. I asked her if I could pick her up for her doctor's appointment, but she said no. I tried very hard to not get mad, but it didn't work.

"Why?" I had asked her.

"Because, I am going to the doctor's office right from work," she told me as I rolled my eyes.

"So, if you weren't working would you let me take you?"

"I don't really know," she said with a sigh.

I knew I was annoying her, but I just wanted to be with her, and she wasn't letting me. "Whatever, I'll just meet you there at three?" I asked making sure I had the right time.

"Yeah," she said sounding distracted.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

Always nothing. "I love you," I said. I knew she wasn't listening to me.

"Sounds good," she said.

"Isabella!" I said raising my voice.

"What?! I have so much fucking work it's coming out my ears! So, please tell me what you would like to talk about," she said in the bitchiest tone I had ever heard from her.

"Do you think you could at least respect me enough to not swear?"

"Do you think you could at least respect me enough to know I would have never cheated on you? I can't take much more! Between you and work, I'm going crazy," she started to cry.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how many times I can say it! What can I do to make it better? You need to tell me, because I don't have a clue on how to make us better!" I begged as she grew quiet.

"I don't know if there will ever be an us ever again. You hurt me worse than anyone ever has. I wanted you more than anything. I knew you would freak when I told you I was pregnant, but I wanted this with you," she said crying. "I don't want to talk about this."

"Well, I want to. You never want to talk about it. I want a second chance. I'm sorry that I fucked up. I want my family. You are the love of my life. You and the baby are my life. I swear to all that is holy I will never be with another woman, you are it for me," I told her as she cried harder.

"That's all fine and dandy, but I don't know if I can get past this. You hurt me so badly."

"Tell me. Tell me how badly I hurt you, yell if you have too," I said begging her. I didn't understand why it was always so hard for her to talk about her feelings.

"You didn't have any faith in me. You never trusted me. That is what hurt the most. You never trusted me, and I was stupid enough to believe that you did. I was going to marry you, and it would have been a trustless marriage. It wouldn't have been fair to me. I have work to do, so I can go to bed some time before midnight," she said taking a deep breath. "I'll see you tomorrow."