Chapter 5 : Coincidence

"Every day is about the hustle life.
I gotta make it fire baby."
-Dope

•••

Jungkook heard the sound of door handle flickered. He rushed to hide behind the giant file lockers nearby using his skills. And luckily the three man who went in didn't have any clue that there's a thief inside the room. The boy couldn't see their faces from his hiding spot but it's no doubt that all of them are in mafia.

The boy mentally cursed when he remember that the hacking device still connected to the master computer. He'll be in trouble if one of the mafia found it. Goddamn it.

"Shit! I didn't see that coming, my bad kook." Yoongi apologized.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

The two of the mafias were talking about things that Jungkook can't understand. Each of them babbling something about disease or medical term that makes him more confused.

He tried to peek around the room carefully, searching a way to escape quietly. Jungkook can't see the other two but he could see one of them. The man dressed like the other guard he met. Maybe the other two mafia have a higher rank or something.

The mafia guard was collecting all of the paperwork and photos that scattered in the room. After that, the man destroyed all of them in the paper shredder. They casually lurched away from the room afterwards.

Jungkook sighed relief. Thank god they didn't see the device.

"You owe me a lamb skewers, hyung."

"I'm sorry about that. I'm done copying the data, you have ten minutes to escape from the building."

Jungkook grabbed the hacking device and put it in his pocket. He ready the launch out of the room until he accidentally stepped on a necklaces. He picked it up then examine the necklace. It's a clear looking necklaces that looks expensive.

 It's a clear looking necklaces that looks expensive

( A/N : looks familiar huh 😏 )

"Nice." Jungkook whispered.

•••

Jungkook plumped into the bed of his hotel room. He just finished taking a shower and still only wearing a bath robe.

The raven haired boy cracked his head to right then left, stretched his body to feel the comfortable bed beneath him. He finally done with today's mission.

The boy almost fell asleep when his phone vibrated.

He groaned.

It's 10.56 PM and Hoseok hyung calling him.

"What's up, Hoseok hyung?"

"Don't 'what's up' me. I'm in Seonam Hospital. You're supposed to be here like five minutes ago. You want the antidote, don't you?"