One

(An): Yo! I just published a Matt Espinosa fanfic so um... read it maybe?😏 If you like Magcon or Matt Espinosa. Okay enjoy this one loves!😘
•••
Time seemed to be passing slower than usual. The second hand ticking ever so slowly, making me want to jump out of my seat and run to my next class. Thirty seconds of this class left... and twenty.... and ten... and...

Ding!

I quickly picked up my books and binders and left the dreaded classroom. I was currently in calculus so you could easily imagine how terribly bad I wanted to get out. I nearly ran out as soon as the bell rang and finally reached my locker where I put my binder and books away. I pulled out my supplies for the next class and closed my locker to reveal a smiling Alex Constancio leaning against the lockers.

Might I add he looked incredibly good today?

Wait! What am I saying? Alex is the hit and quit guy. The one who doesn't date and quite frankly finds no interest in average girls like me. I have no chances with him and if I did, I should stay away from him unless I want to face a heartbreak or a one night stand. That's why I only smiled at him and began my walk to government class. I could tell he was probably shocked at my lack of interest but he quickly regained himself and started following me to my next class.

"May I help you?" I asked him. He obviously wanted to tell me something so I decided to hear him out.

"Yeah you can," he said. "You can let me admire that pretty face of yours for a little while longer."

I blushed at the compliment but started laughing as well. He can't be serious. I mean yeah I'm pretty but I know Alex's intentions and he definitely wants something from me.

"Don't even try Constancio," I laughed. "You and I both know we're way out of each other's leagues and besides, I'm not interested in a one night fling with a self centered narcissistic player like you."

"Come on! Me? A player? You've gotta be kidding me," he laughed obnoxiously making me look at him kinda funny.

"Yeah you are... listen I have to get to class is that all you wanted to tell me?"

"Well since you're not going to let me check you out, I'm pretty much done here. Bye."

He winked at me then walked to the other end of the school building. I continued my walk to government and soon enough I was sitting at my desk with a paper and a pencil, ready to start taking notes.

•••

The bell to the second class of the day rang signaling it was finally over and I once again practically ran out to my locker. I put all my stuff away not bothering to grab anything because I had drama class next which I absolutely don't need anything for. All we do is sit and go over scripts together. Every once in a while we get to act out a scene. It's my favorite class though. Just because I love acting and hope to become an actress someday (hence why I'm attending a school of performing arts).

As I neared the entrance of my class I couldn't help but notice Alex and his small clique of friends. His clique consisted of him, Austin, Zach, and Robert. They were kind of the cool popular kids. They weren't bad boys though, just sort of... I don't know... they were just really fun apparently so lots of the other kids at my school liked them tons. I never really did have much interaction with any of them besides Austin but that was because we had Spanish class together and he was really nice to me. I guess I could consider him a friend even, seeing as he waved at me when I entered my class. I returned the gesture with a grin and stepped in. I took a seat in my usual spot expecting for the professor to walk in any minute now but he never did. As I waited a little more Alex walked in and took a seat next to me. I smiled politely at him although I had a feeling he only sat next to me to stare me down. I did look at him to realize that my hypothesis was indeed correct. He was just staring at me with a kind of smile on his face and quite frankly, it made me uncomfortable.

"You know it's bad manners to stare," I pointed out. I was hoping he'd get embarrassed but instead he only laughed and leaned towards me.

"Come on. Just let me admire your pretty little face," he said lowly. I laughed and shook my head. This guy is so difficult.

"Alex no. I know what you want from me and no it won't happen. I am a decent young lady who doesn't go around sleeping with guys. If anything, I'd make sure he was forever and it was true love when I do," I said.

"You always were a little uptight but it's ok. Uptight girls like you are cute," Alex replied. I looked at him questioningly. How does that make me uptight? I'm just decent and not a whore. However I ignored it and turned around. As if on cue, the professor walked in with a bunch of scripts in his arms.

"Good morning everyone!" He beamed. "I've got an announcement for all of you before we start class. As we all know finals are coming up really soon and as you may also know I like giving out projects as a final, not exams, so I've got a project right here in my hands for all of you."

He started passing out the papers and the first thing I noticed was to work in partners. I looked across the room to Samantha (who would usually sit next to me but not today because Alex had already taken her seat) who looked at me too and we gave each other that knowing look. I grinned to myself and turned back to the professor.

"The project is to come up with a two character script between you and your partner. Yes we will be working in pairs. So I'm going to let you all chose your partners... alphabetically. First come, first serve. So I'm starting with Allison..."

About five people passed picking out their partners before Alex. I'm assuming he'd be working with one of the smarter people because he's Alex and he's actually really smart.

"Alex, who will you be working with?" the professor asked. I noticed him give me a small wink before he got up to announce his partner.

"I'll work with Cheryl."

Wait! That's me! When he sat down I looked at him, confused as to why he'd pick me. He simply grinned evilly at me and turned around to pay attentiom. Looks like Samantha will be working with someone else.

~~~~~

Mmkay so I decided on publishing my story bc why not? This is my first story I've written so thank you for reading (if anybody even actually read this)

Also I put up a pic of the main character, Cheryl, which is Natasha Dupeyron. Isn't she so pretty??

Anyways pls vote, comment, and share. Thank you. X