Afterword

After Alex and Cheryl found out about their baby, Cheryl had to drop out of college to stay home and watch her child and Alex stopped touring with Austin. Neither Alex, nor Cheryl's parents were pleased about the news but they soon warmed up to it. Of course they were still young to live alone so they lived with their parents until Alex got a job and they were finally able to rent an apartment. A little bit after, Cheryl gave birth to a beautiful baby girl which they named Anna.

•1 year•
Anna turned out to be a very healthy baby. But in her younger days she cried so loud to the point that both parents became frustrated. At first, there were lots of arguments between Alex and Cheryl. But of course, that always happens when two teens become parents too early. Anyway, they fought nearly every day until the point in which Alex almost left the house. He knew better though, and stuck by his girlfriend's side even after all their arguing. They settled down with the fights only a few months after Anna's birth.

•3 years•
After three years of only being boyfriend and girlfriend-with a child-Alex knew that he really did love Cheryl and was ready to spend the rest of his life with her and his daughter. He proposed to her on their fours years dating anniversary and of course Cheryl said yes. A year later they were both happily married and moved to a much better place. They currently live in a small house just outside of Los Angeles. Their baby girl is now five and is currently attending kindergarten, Alex is trying to complete college while working for a decent paying job, and Cheryl... well she never did finish college but she's happy with her small family and they are soon expecting a new member.

The End

That's it!! This fanfic is officially over! Awe tear :,( I grew so attached to these characters omg but I finally finished it😁 what do you think about the ending? Good? Bad? Decent? Let me know what you think :)

So since this fanfic is officially over I want to thank you all soo sooo soo mucho for reading and voting and giving me feedback. It really does mean a whole lot to me and I am so happy that you enjoyed it :) It was pretty rough writing this out sometimes and I know I took long sometimes to update but thanks for sticking around throughout this story. Love you guys and you've been some very lovely readers, bye. X