Chapter 1

After pinning for so long after the stupid, reckless, good hearted and incredibly beautiful beta, Theo decided to do something about it. But no matter what everyone thought of him, he wasn't exactly good with words. Sure, he could charm away from troubles and was able to compete with Stiles' snarky comments, but when it came to Scott 'True Alpha' McCall's beta... He was just as useless as Malia on a math test. And that was being kind to him.

He totally sucked while talking to the beta. Sure, they could have a normal conversation and could stay a whole day chatting and playing videogames, but when he was too close to Liam, having a nice small talk at night while no one was around, just the two of them, he got tongue-tied. The big bad chimera of death got tongue-tied because of a seventeen year old boy who he was crushing so hard that he was afraid he was gonna combust and implode at any second.

His treacherous heart stopped whenever Liam looked at him with those big beautiful eyes and he's sure his face flushed when Liam offered him a smile, no matter if big or small. And his whole body felt goosebumps when they accidentally touched the other, or when Liam decided to touch his arm to pull him along to the rest of the pack. Obviously, Liam was the only one who wasn't aware of Theo's feelings towards him. The rest of the motherfucking world knew about his giant love for the beta. Hell, even the pack knew.

Scott had given him the father talk, the one that went like 'If you even think of hurting my beta, I'm gonna hunt you down and kill you myself and I assure you, my eyes won't change a shade.' Stiles gave him the mom talk, and it scared him a lot more than Scott, what the fuck. The human had told him that although he wasn't completely excited about it, he said that if anyone could handle Liam was him and vice versa , but if Theo screwed up, he would find him with his baseball bat, wrapped with barbwire and wolfsbane and--

Yep, something along those lines.

Malia growled at him after she pushed him against the wall for two minutes before letting go and saying 'Coyotes are possessive by nature; if you really like him, don't do anything stupid and make him go away.'

Lydia smiled sweetly and Theo was instantly terrified of the petite banshee. The strawberry blonde girl kissed his forehead and told him not to worry, that Liam definitely felt the same way and that he should go for it. But if Theo screwed up, she knew how to get rid of a body and not leaving evidence.

Even Jenna, Liam's mom, had a talk to him about it. It had been the most awkward thing to sit for more than an hour with the mother of the guy you were crushing and hear her telling you that she wanted to make sure you two were safe and then Jenna leaving a box of condoms behind after she left Theo's room. The chimera stood there for more than thirty-five minutes before he picked up the condoms and threw them as deep as he could inside one of his drawers.

Brett, goddamit, Theo isn't sure why he likes to hang out with Brett. Maybe because they both like to irritate Liam and are hot as hell, and they like pizza flavored chips. But when the Buddhist wolf found out about Theo's feelings towards Liam, he smiled, patted his back and said 'Name your first born after me.' Stupid Brett, like hell they're gonna name their first child like him. Maybe the second one, but only as a middle name.

Mason, wow. Mason had hugged him. Like, full on hug, almost as if he were welcoming him into the family and saying 'Finally!' He also threatened him but who in the pack hasn't?

Corey went full Golden Retriever on him: he hugged Theo, his thin arms wrapped around the chimera and making him feel safe because he was in the arms of pack. When they separated Corey smiled at him and then punched his arm, telling him that he was so proud of his ex-Alpha for finally embracing who he was: a totally in love dork completely in love with another dork. And it had been Corey who helped him with some ideas for how to show Liam he was interested.