Ch.7:Turning ???

Ariana
As I head downstairs I see Dad,And Mom Packing "Where you guys goin?" I ask im Confusion "Oh I'm Goin back to our place...I need To take a break.."Dad Says Giving a sigh

I see Mom Looking a bit Upset.."I'll be Right back.."Mom says a bit Upset "Uhmm Dad? You know mom is a bit Sad about this right?"I say "I know...But I have to head back and I'm taking Your mom's Suitcase Dont Tell her!!"Dad Says Giving me a Hug Before leaving..

Aphmau
As I Try to find my suitcase In the closet where I put it Ariana Comes up to me "Just go mom..Dad's Waiting.."She says "Alright..Be careful...And Take care of the wolf pups K?"I say Telling her Quickly "Mom I know Just GO!"She yells As I run out of the house making My way To Aaron...

Dottie
"Ariana!"I call out to Ariana Out of the balcony "D-Dottie?!" She says As she turns around Looking at me..In..Tears.. "Ariana What Happened?!" I ask in shock "N-Nothing Just..R-Remembering Some stuff in my mind..."She says In stutters "Want me to go get Daniel?"I say Trying to help..

"N-No..I dont want him to Know I'm Sad.."She says back "Well..Wanna talk about it with me then?"I say trying to comfort her..."I would love that..."She says back in a couple of sniffs..

Ariana
As I tell Dottie the Whole Story She ends up hugging me at the End..."I'm So sorry that happened.."Dottie says Hugging me tighter "It Always Reminds me In Nightmares...It Wont stop...It would just Be their...Waiting for me.."I say As I show her My red eyes Looking down..

"U Know I can See Your eyes right?.."Dottie says "I know but...I cant..What If I lose Control?" I say In slight Fear.."You wont..Just let me see.."Dottie says trying to look at them from her Angle.."Alright..."I say As I Show her my Eyes..."See?Not that bad.." Dottie Says..

"Thanks dottie.."I say Enjoying the moon.."Can You turn me?" Dottie says out of the blue "W-WHAT!?" I say In slight fear.."Ariana I want to know how it feels Not Because I dont want to be Judged by My bloodtype..I want to be human Because I want to be here for you.."Dottie says Her smiles fading from her face...

"D-Dottie...U might not Live.." I say as Dottie starts to speak.."Ariana...I Was Potion as a Pup..I know how pain feels...I was their with aphmau as a pup. She just forgot.."Dottie says as tears fall down her face "I'll Do it.."I say "I'll go inside your room.."Dottie says as we Go inside.."You ready?"I say Showing my Ultima Fangs..."Do it" Dottie says As I bite Her neck... "Dottie?" I Say as She starts to Scream in pain...

"DOTTIE SHH!!'' I Yell as She covers herself On one of my Corgi Pillows... "WHAT HAPPENED!?" I hear my door break as I see Garroth, Blaze and Daniel..."It's Nothing!!"Dottie yells While Still covering her Face in the pillow..."Dottie."Blaze says In a scary but Calm Voice.."Blaze I'm Goin to stay With Ariana" Dottie says Hilding in her yelps in pain..

"Im staying too!!"Both Daniel amd Blaze say.."Alright BYE!"I say Motioning them to Get out of the room... I check If Dottie is Ok and She's Fast Asleep...I head downstairs and Then Get tackled to the floor Feeling dizzy and Weak since I just Turned someone...

"Ari!" Daniel Yells on top of me..."Hey Daniel.."I say a Bit weak.."Are you ok??"Daniel Says a Bit Worried.."I'm Fine.." I say As my eyes turn Red and Daniel Looks away while Carries me back to my bed..As I lay down next to Dottie...I fall asleep...

Blaze
What Happened to dottie? I keep questioning myself as I see Daniel Leave the room Looking like He saw something "What Is it Daniel?"I ask.."U dont want to know...." saying looking petrified..."Tell me..."I say..As he opens the door motioning me to go in...As I look at Dottie I see A bite on her neck...She's Getting turned into a Human..."DOTTIE!!" I yell waking her up "Blaze?"She responds Looking at Ariana relizing what I saw...

"Blaze?"She Calls Me in a more scared Voice...Guessing I scared her... "Hm??"Ariana Gets up Looking At Daniel and Relizing we Found out..She doesnt respond but ends Up Running in Alpha and Aphmau's Room and Locks the Door...

Daniel
As I run after her I end up loced in the room with her..."Go Ahead Daniel...Yell at me..."She says Having her head Down on The sleeping bag Next to The bed.. "Why?" I reply Confused "For turning Dottie into a Human..."She Replys Tears Soaking into the Pillow...I walk over to her...

"I know You didnt do it On purpose..I know you...and I know you Wouldnt do that.."I say Trying to comfort her As I hear Dottie Yelping...

Dottie
"MEEP!" I squeek as Blaze comes toward me..."I'm Sorry!!"I yell trying to stop him from coming toward me.."Why Are you sorry Dottie."He says in his scary voice.. "F-For..M-Making A-A-Ariana Turn M-Me into a H-Human..."I stutter in fear as Blaze Bites My arm "BLAZE STOP!!"I yell In pain...

Then I feel My ears being touched by Warm Hands..."Sorry dottie.." I hear blaze Say as He looks At my Arm that Is now Bleeding..."It's Ok Just..Go to bed..."I say Still shaking a bit...He nods and I lay back down...As I look at The doorway I see Ariana Colapsing on the bed Passed out..."I'm Sorry.."I hear her mumble to me.."It wasnt your fault...I chose to do this.." I Say falling asleep