Chapter 2

That's Trahlyta ^

Trahlyta P. O. V.
He let me kill him but why. What was the purpose of it all. I need to find out who he was and what he was really after. I begin searching around his house for any evidence of what he wanted. I found symbols all around his office. They were symbols I had never seen before. I started taking pictures so I could research them later. There was some dirt on the last symbol on the wall I tried to wipe it off, but as soon as I touched it it glowed with such light that I had to close my eyes.

When I opened up my eyes I was in a place I had never seen before. My heart hammered in my chest from sheer anxiety of the unknown place I'm in. I looked around trying to figure out where I was. The more I walked the more goosebumps and chills I got. There was a metal door oddly put in the wall near the end of the hall. I walked to the door and opened it to reveal a long stone hallway. I walk through the doorway and quietly cross the stone floors trying not to attract unwanted attention.

I pass more metal doors and torches on the wall. As I come to the end of this hallway I am welcomed by two more corridors. The one on the left has a staircase at the end of it. The hall on the right has two rooms I can only imagine what they are. I walk to the right and the first room is a type of bathroom, in the ground there is a huge pool/tub on the other side of the room with shelves of soaps and other things. I walk down the hall and open the other room door to find a massive bedroom

 I walk down the hall and open the other room door to find a massive bedroom

I walked in the door and looked around to see elegant things laid about. I'm beyond surprised by the moderness of the room compared to the medieval theme outside. I scan the room looking for any indication of where I am, but no such luck. As I am about to walk out the door, I hear voices slowly approach me. I look around for places to hide and I see a door. I hurry inside and realize it's a humongous walk-in closet.

I find a place to hide behind some very long cloaks

I find a place to hide behind some very long cloaks. (Pretend you see cloaks instead of suits😂.) The talking diminished greatly enough for me to hear someone walking to my general direction. I hold my breath as a cloak is put directly in front of me. The slender hand retracts and footsteps retreat. I let out the smallest breath, but it was still heard by the woman who gripped my neck and tossed me across the room to a wall.

I yelp in pain as she rushes forward and holds me against the wall. "How did you get in here undetected by anyone or is there a traitor?" "I.. I don't know, the last thing I remember is touching a wall and now I'm here, technically a different room but all the same. Where am I anyway?" "I'm the one asking questions, who are you, and don't talk to much." "My name is Trahlyta, what's yours?" She glared at me so hard I flinched from the intensity. She dragged me out of the closet and to the wall beside her bed. I stood there scared as she grabbed chains from under her bed and a set of keys.

I was being dragged to another room again. As she unlocked the door I noticed there was a cot near a wall with something sticking out above it. It had a loop on the part that was sticking out the wall. She sat me on the bed, as she set the chain in place above my head I could smell the faintest aroma of caramel and chocolate.

She placed the chains around my hands and neck then smirked and walked off. "There's no reason for you to do this" I yelled. She simply brushed what I said off with a shrug of her shoulders. The door closed taking the light with it. At least these chains allow me to move 3 feet each direction if I wanted. I tried to sleep but the cot was hard and cold. So instead I lay against the concrete wall, silently awating the return of anyone to keep myself awake.

I felt my insides screaming at me for food and water. I have no idea how long I've been in this hell hole with no one to check on me or give me the food I need. I really wish that I didn't press that button now. Sleep was so alluring right now, but I didn't want to miss the chance of someone coming with my freedom. The next few minutes went by painfully slow before my subconscious took over.

A/n
Has been edited a little.