Chapter 3 •the dance•

Y/n's pov

UA was hosting a spring formal the teachers had to attend it for protection purposes. Aizawa didn't want to but he had to .

As I got ready at the abandoned bar .Dabi walks up to me doing my hair.i hum and smile.

"Anything happens I'll kill them all" dabi was being the protective brother again. I giggled . I wore a long (f/c) dress that showed my curves and showed my back . Dabi gave me thumbs up and smiled. I took a deep breath and made my way to UA. I walked into the gym that held the dance .

Aizawa's POV

'I don't want to be at this stupid da-'
I saw (y/n) walk in and I blushed
'She's beautiful ' I thought I've never seen a girl like her ugh stop thinking like this.i shook my head and looked away .

Mina saw me
"Oooh~ have the hots for (y/n?)"
I glare at her then look away
"No...maybe" I whispered the last part

  (Y/n)'s POV

I had a couple of drinks I sigh and a slow song came on "Ugh I hate this lovey dovey shit..." I groan and lean against the table with all kinds of snacks.

'I can't wait to blow this place up...fools..heh they haven't even gotten close to catching me '
I smiled a creepy smile until someone tapped on me and I snapped out of my thinking I gave a sweet innocent smile.
"Yes?"
It was izuku
"U-um I was wondering something..what's your quirk?"

I thought for a second then open my mouth
"I have the power of illusions I can create something that isn't there "
I had another but it was a villainous quirk

His eyes sparkled
"Wow! That's an awesome quirk"

"Heh thanks"

Ochaco-Chan came and asked him to dance to the slow song. He said yes and they went to dance I was
Alone

Again..