Fight??

"All I got is these broken clocks-" A/N: I changed Miracle (mm)
Miracle POV
I woke up to my alarm and went to go get ready for school ( shower,makeup etc.) I put my in a hair in a slick ponytail with a red shirt and shorts with red vans Then I took a pic for Snapchat.

) I put my in a hair in a slick ponytail with a red shirt and shorts with red vans Then I  took a pic for Snapchat

I went downstairs to fix me a bowl of cereal. I realized dat my mom was already gone. I looked at the fridge at it was a note from her.
Miracle, I had to leave for a business trip for 5 weeks I left you 25,000 dollars on the counter.Be good and don't have no niggas in my house. Love yu😘😘
-Mom
Idkw she even put don't have nobody here bc she know I do anyways but🤷‍♀️. When I was done with my cereal I washed it out and grabbed the money, locked da door then went to my car. I decided to surprise Kayla and pick her up. I drove to the bus stop ( she usually take the bus) when she seen me the bus was already there but she didn't hesitate to jump in my car. Then she yelled out the window "Bye bitches I ain't ridin in dat shit hole today!" And with dat I drove off.

Kayla POV

Ayee a bitch finally got her POV 😜😜But anyway I was sittin here waitin for dis damn bus bc the piece of shit was takin forevaa

But anyway I was sittin here waitin for dis damn bus bc the piece of shit was takin forevaa. Then it decides to pull up I was about to get on until I looked behind the bus and seen my bitch(aka Miracle ) when I tell yu I ran so fast and got in ha car niggas thought I must've been the flash🏃🏽‍♀️.

Once I got in I yelled " By bitches I ain't ridin in dat shit hole today!" And then Miracle pulled off. "So how was yo mornin?" I asked "it's was good my mom left for a business trip for 5 weeks" " Ouuu bihh yu know what dat mean" we looked at each other and yelled "Partayy" and then started laughin. We pulled up to the school and got out. Everybody from the bus was just lookin at me "wat y'all got a problem!" I yelled. Everybody looked away except dis girl and ha friend. They was mean muggin me. "Miracle plz tell me why dem dirty dusty feet ass bitches mean muggin me like dat?" I asked miracle. " idk sus but we bout to go confront em" see miracle is not the type to fight unless she have to. We walked over there to em and I said "excuse me do we have a problem?" I asked " yeah we do bitch-" (at dat moment she knew she fucked up) b4 she even finish ha sentence I whacked dat bitch in da mouth.

Kayla and the unknown bitch(Kayla in the gray lookin crop top) (1:25 is when the fight start)
Miracle POV
So now Kayla is fightin dis girl and a crowd formed so while Kayla beatin that hoe ass ha friend go try and jump in but I grabbed ha hair and started beatin ha ass.

(Miracle in the green jacket ).
Everybody in the crowd was like "Ouuu shit!"
Me and Kayla were pulled off my somebody. I hear somebody in my ear sayin "calm down ma" I turned around to see its kentrell aka DaddyDents.

Comment and vote.👍
-YbnNiyia💚💖