Find Me

Read the bold at the end very important !

Kentrell POV
I called miracle like 600 hunnid times and she ain't answerin "the fuxk this girl got goin on not answerin my calls and shxt?" I then texted ha.
To My SLIMEBALL💚🐍💍
Helloooo
Read
To My SLIMEBALL💚🐍💍
Yo ass just gone ignore me?
Read
To My SLIMEBALL💚🐍💍
Ight bet dat up I'm bout to pull
On dat ass PERIOD'T❗️
Read

I got dressed and I went to my car playin my new song FREEDDAWG.

Bitch, I got .45 Glocks and a knife in this bitch
I got cutters in the house, I got pounds in this bitch
I got hoes runnin' in and out, slime in this bitch

[Verse]
I go by YoungBoy and I zip you up from talkin' shit
These nigga bitches and I know that they ain't 'bout that shit
Can't come how I'm comin', I was a youngin' when they tried that shit
I been knockin' niggas out, they never knew it was gon' come to this

I pulled up to miracle's house and knocked on the door but nobody came. I tried callin ha a couple mo' times but she ain't answer. "Miracle I know yo big crusty feet ass hear me!" I yelled at her room window. "Excuse me sir can you-" this old lady started but I cut ha off. "Bitch if you don't take yo old ass in da house what you need to do is wash dat dry ass wig on top of yo head and buy you some new dentures!" I yelled at ha.

"Well then you cyclops lookin ass young man." The old lady mumbled but I heard ha ass. I was bout to say sum back but I had to stay focused on the main thang I came fo' Miracle. Since she ain't answer the door I seen a tree dat I can climb cause ya know ya boy a real live monkey. I climbed the tree to ha room and was lookin through it and it look like nobody was in dere.

And I just realized ha car wasn't there😑 "well if she ain't here where could she be?" I mumbled thinkin to myself.

Miracle POV
I woke up but was met with complete darkness. I could hear stuff but couldn't see anything. "Ha ass awake now finally." I heard a voice say it sounded familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it. "*******!" The voice yelled "wat nigga!" Another voice yelled. "C'mere!". At this point I'm tryin to move my head all kinds of ways to get this thing from ova my eyes. " stop movin you giraffe necked bitch." The voice 1 said. "pudrirse en el infierno, puta paloma sucia!" I yelled to him. Pause translation: rot in hell you fuxking dirty pigeon! " wat did she just say?" The voice 2 asked. " the hell if I know" said voice 1. "estupidos campesinos idiotas." I said laughing. Pause translation: stupid idiotic peasants.
Resume. "Listen hea I ain't playin with you multiple language speakin ass!" Voice 2 yelled in my face. I scrunched my nose "necesitas un aliento menta!" Translation: you need a breath mint. "Speak German again I dare you!" "It's-" before I finished my sentence in English I felt a sting across my face. "******* why yo ass did dat I told you to let me do it first!"

"Well I had to do wat I had to do." "Anyway lil nba bixch boy can't save you now huh?" The man named******** said. Then my phone started ringin "aye *** answer dat phone" ******** said. So the boy named ****** went to get the phone and said " it's dat NBA nigga again" he told****** Answer the phone" *answers phone* " Miracle where da hell yo ass at got me worried bout you and shit!" Kentrell yelled through the phone. "Wassam Youngboy" ****** said as he chuckled. " wtf ****** why do yo ass have miracle phone" "well I payed ha a lil visit and wanted to get to know ha" ****** said.

"****** you know imma find yo ass right you ain't da smartest nigga" kentrell said laughing. "How you know I'm alone Youngboy?" ****** asked "who da fuxk would work with yo slow ass!" When kentrell said dat I laughed my ass off. " yo go shut ha ass up"******* said then ****** came over slapped me then put a sock thing in my mouth. "******* why you workin with his ass two dumb bitxhes don't make a smart one and miracle I'm comin to-" and b4 kentrell could finish his sentence they hung up da phone.

"****** can you believe dis sour dill pickle didn't just call us dumb" ******** said " I mean I don't think we dumb we just some irresponsible niggas" I'm just lookin at them like nah y'all dumb y'all looks even fit the role but of course I couldn't say dat due to the sock thing in my mouth.

Kentrell POV
I just laugh at how dumb these niggas is because I put a trackin device in miracle phone when she wasn't lookin one day. They didn't even turn ha location off 😂 .

Miracle POV
Kentrell was right these niggas is slow like how do you not check for a tracking device on the phone. I know it's one on there cause kentrell put one on dere and thought I didn't see it. I didnt say nun because I knew being around him was gone have sum consequences. Even though it's creepy asf it would be helpful in a situation like this. As I'm listenin to these dudes chillin upstairs I'm just thinking in my head like when kentrell get here all hell gone break through and i can't wait till it happen and these niggas on they knees beggin fo they life.

And if Kentrell decide to kill em which is most likely to happen I would love to do the honors. They would be my first two bodies and I would enjoy every second of it.

Well I know I haven't been updating I've been sick for the past 2 days and I just wanted to finish this chapter. But I will still be updating even doe they would probably be slow. I will update as to how I'm feeling due to my sickness.

Who do y'all think the two people was that kidnapped Miracle?

-YbnNiyia💚💖