Hurt?

*Flashback*
I heard gunshots and screamin damn drama already and I just met these niggas🤦‍♀️.
  _____________________________
                              *Resume*

I opened my eyes and seen dat kentrell just shot the boy named gee. "C'mon before 12 get hea!" He yelled we all started running to his Escalade. We heard sirens from the house of the party but we just kept drivin. Kd was drivin, Ben was in the passenger seat. I was in a row with 3three and kentrell while boomer and Kayla was in da back row. Everybody was quiet until I broke da silence. "Why everybody so quiet?" I asked "Did you not just seen what happened witcho blind ass!" Kentrell yelled.

"First off stop yellin at me" "second of all shut up you bugs bunny dented faced bitch!" At dat moment boomer reached up and grabbed kentrell while 3three held me back. "What yu Holden him back fo?" I asked boomer. "Because he got anger problems he'll beat cho ass." "Hell naw I like to see him try I been fightin boys my whole and sum girls but mostly boys!" "Let him come at me I dare him!" I yelled. Kayla climbed over the seat to hold me back so the both of them was holden me back.

*5minutes later*

so everybody is back to silent kentrell had to move to the right side of the back row while I moved to the left side of the row I was in. They had to move bc he was gon so called "hit me" 🙄. I would love to see him try. Anyway kd pulled up to my house. Me and Kayla got out and I said goodbye to everybody except kentrell. When we got in the house they drove off. I was so tired I was ready to hit the sheets.

I went and took my shower and stuff like dat. Then I put on my sleeping clothes.

I turned da lights off and fell asleep

Next day

Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air
Legs movin' side to side, smack it in the air
Legs movin' side to side, smack you in the air
Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air.

I woke up to my Beyoncé 7/11 alarm. I got up to take my shower and stuff. I got my outfit for the day

I put on I bet by Ciara to sing to while gettin dressed ( in the media all the way at the top)" I bet you start loving me as soon as I start loving someone else, somebody better than you" I sung "How come you didn't tell my you knew how to sing?" ...

" I bet you start loving me as soon as I start loving someone else, somebody better than you" I sung
"How come you didn't tell my you knew how to sing?" Kayla asked as she burst into my room. "Idk I just sing when I'm alone" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well I'm hungry can we go get some food from wild wing station?" "Yeah cause I'm hungry too."
We walked to get in my lambo. When we got in da car I grabbed da aux then she grabbed it. So we was literally fightin over the aux cord. "Damn give me the aux cord" Kayla said "He'll nah dis my car bihh" I said.

Kayla looked at me then pouted. "Alright I'll give to bc you a guest." And with dat I gave it to her she put it on black heaven by boosie

Black heaven is a place where people like me go
Up there in black heaven, black heaven
Know Dr. King still preaching about togetherness
But probably looking down saying it's irrelevant
Whitney Houston, she was heaven sent
A song bird prolly smiling right now listening to her own words
Rosa Parks so much heart, she an OG
Know she smiling looking at the blacks in the front seat
Bernie Mack joking right now, him and Richard Pryor
Trayvon prolly looking down saying them ni**a's wild
I know who giving knowledge up there, 2Pac
He looking down like what happened to this hip hop?
Biggie Smalls prolly swagged out, laid back
Him and Eazy talking bout how it was way back

I pulled up to wild wing station and the music off. We walked in dis packed ass place. We walked up to the counter and I got a ten piece honey bbq wings. Kayla ordered ha stuff and payed for it. When we turned around we seen kentrell 'why this nigga keep poppin up' I thought. We sat down as he came in I pretended I didn't see him. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. Ok "gay ass bitch" I mumbled. "Bitch! What da fuxk you say!" He yelled "first of all why you yellin nigga and second of all don't call my BESTO out ha name!" Kayla yelled. "You shut da fuxk up!" "Hell naw yu not bout to- t" he cut me off by tryin to weave sum stupid shii and I ducked it then jumped and hit him in his head and gave him another dent.

(This video has nothing to do with the story but I would've beat his ass no questions asked PERIOD!)

                     Back to the story

"Ahhhh this stupid nigga tried to weave sum stupid shii!" I yelled laughin. He tried to get to Kayla but she 8 pieced his ass. "Nigga yu thought you was gone hit me ahhhh!" She started laughin too. This nigga walked out SALTY! We walked to get our food. At that point I wasn't  hungry no more. I still got the food and we waited until 'dat boy' left then we went out to my car. That messed up my whole day. We went home and watched Netflix while eatin. We watched a lot of comedies. Like Marlon(y'all need to watch dat it's funny).
We was laughin the whole night. Then we watched a scary movie called the babadook (that movie kinda scary ig). We watched a lot of other stuff then we got sleepy and went to go to take our shower. I got out and put on my sleepin clothes.

 I got out and put on my sleepin clothes

I put on sum music while I fell asleep.

What kind of wings y'all like?

Why kentrell keep playin Miracle?

-YbnNiyia💚💖