The One Who Never Sees the Truth ~ Luke Hemmings Fanfic

Luke Hemmings. He's just one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for. Tess is so lucky to have such great friends by her side in times that are hard but she doesn't realize what is actually happening behind the scenes. Luke has had a massive crush on Tess since they met he just doesn't know how to explain it to her. Ashton, Michael and Calum continuously try to help Luke with his struggle but its not working because Tess is too preoccupied with her boyfriend, Nathan, who she won't ever stop thinking about.

Will Luke be able to take Tess' mind off of Nathan?

Will Luke ever get out of the friend zone?

How about the Take Me Home Tour, how is that going to affect Tess' relationship with the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So This story is basically a Luke Hemmings Fanfiction but who knows if it will actually stay that way.... Anyways, You guys might recognize a few things from this story. I've actually decided to use some of 5SOS songs to create this story. I've used different lyrics of parts of their songs. Songs included:

-Heartbreak Girl

-Don't Stop

-She Looks so Perfect

-Try Hard

-Wherever You Are

Each chapter I will ask you which songs the specific chapter is based on and you guys get to guess! It's fairly easy I would think. So hopefully you like the story and please comment your thoughts about it. I'd love to receive feedback on what's good and bad. Thank you guys again for reading! :)