Promises♥️

<<Frankie's pov>>
I finally finished my packing,now I jus gotta put into the car.But I think take this ride with ty cause my moms can get a lil...carried away,aka real bad road rage.So I call ty back.

<<Ty's pov>>
Jus as I was about to pull off I see an incoming call from Frankie,picking it up. "Wassup?"

Frankie: "aye man can you come pick me up? I'm really not tryna rose with my moms..You how she can get when she gets on the road man."

"Yeah I gotcha,I was jus finna pull off too,gimme 10 I'll be over there aight?"

Frankie: "Thanks man,I appreciate it."

"No need for thanking nigga,you better have yo shit ready"I let out a light chuckle hanging up.

<<Frankie's pov>>
Well..now I gotta tell my moms wassup.She finna gimme a whole lecture too,smh.
"MOMMYYY" I yell overdramatically.
Her motherly instincts instantly think something is wrong,I hold in my laugh as she trips entering the room.

<<Frankie's mom pov>>

I rush into the room damn near breaking my neck before looking at Frank with concern. "What's wrong
baby?
Frank: "nothing.. I just had something to tell you.." *looks at the floor kicking his feet shyly*

"Well what is it boy? I don't have all day I still have to drop you -"  I was cut off.
Frank: "About that.. see I asked ty to come pick me up already,no offense or anything but you get really bad road rage momma,and I be Afraid we might like crash or something." 
I open my mouth to speak once more,but I get cut off.Again.

Frank: "and besides,that's less gas you'll have to burn, plus my car'll be fixed within the next three to five business day and- " as he starts to ramble he gives me that little innocent,puppy eyed look that will always be my weakness for him,even as a grown man it still works..

I sigh giving in,per usual.
"I understand baby..it's ok.." I sit next to him staring at him momentarily before smiling softly,pinching his cheek. "My baby's growing up,it happens so fast."

Frank: Mom..please..

"No,let me have my moment."
Frank:
*stays quiet *
"Christopher,I need you to hear me,and not only hear but listen and understand me,alright?"

Frank: "yes ma'am."

"Please stay safe ok? Everybody ain't ya friend,remember that.Dont trust these hoes either,have fun but stay safe and away from police,please I can't loose you..You've made it too far to fuck up you understand me young man?" I turn his face toward mines making direct eye contact" you've got a bright future ahead of you,and remember that you are never alone,I'm here every.single.day as long as the lord above gives me strength to wake up the next morning.Make me proud baby boy,I love you so much."

Frank: *smiles hard* "I love you too mommy,thank you."

"No need for thanking,This is what I'm supposed to do." Oh and I wanna take you and zacks picture for the gram before you leave."
You
Frank:*makes a cringe face* "mooom"
" Hush boy,zack!"
He rushes into the room.
Zack: "yes ma'am?"
"Come take this picture with your brother baby,stand up frank!"
They both stand next to each other and i take the picture smiling.
"My babies!"

<<Tyler's pov>>

<<Tyler's pov>>

I put the key in the ignition but stops seeing my mom run up to my car.I animate a confused facial expression.
"Yes?"

<<Ty's mom pov>>
I caught him just in time.
"Wait!" I yell.
He stops look up at me,as I sit in the car facing him.
"You know I love you right?"
Ty: "mom.."
"Do you know that?"
Ty: "yes."
"And I'm very proud of you and everything you've done and what you're doing.Remember that I'm always here for you baby alright?" I smile placing each side of his face into my hands admiring what I've created.
"Don't let anyone get into your head about who or what you want to be in life you hear? College is just as worse than highschool.And please stay safe and remember- ". He cuts me off taking each side of my face into his hands smiling hard.
Ty: " Ma..I get it ok? *lets out a small laugh * we had this talk freshman year of highschool..I wont disappoint you. I promise.

This was hella cheesy,ugh.