A girl that stares.

●●|Kenny's POV|●●

Another win against creed. Nothing new there. I'm in the last round of SFV and this one is for all the marbles. Of course, I chose Cody, and Creed chosen classic Ibuki.

Obviously, he didn't last long since I crushed him in the final round. After we all came to immense, I walked down the staged and noticed a light skin, dark eyes, black-haired woman looking at me.

This wasn't just a regular look, it was a look as if she likes what she sees from me. She's been staring at me during this whole gaming event but now it's starting to really catch my attention.

She looked beautiful but sadly I had to go and get on my next flight back to Japan.

I told the bucks goodbye as I was about to get in my car and I saw the woman again as she was getting ready to leave as well. Without hesitation, I walked over to her before it was too late.

"Hello," I said to her. She turned towards me and flashed a cute smile at me.
"Hi." She said. Wow her voice sounds more beautiful than I've imagined.

"I've noticed you were staring at me earlier. I didn't know if it was a creepy look or you were just showing an interest look." She laughed a little and started to blush.

"I'm sorry about the staring. Yes, I was showing some interest. You're very good at Street Fighter." She said and I started to smirk, trying not to show off but she was right.

"That's very true. I've practiced a lot over the years." I said. She crossed her arms and smirked at me.

"I see. I play street fighter as well. You may be good but, I doubt you can beat me.." She was so confident in her answer. I just laughed. "Is that a challenge?" I asked.

"Yes, it is." I smiled and crossed my arms while giving her a daring look.

"Oh, you're on. I'm supposed to be in Japan tomorrow but I'm up to take your challenge. Does tonight at 8 work for you? I know a great arcade we can go to."

I was hoping she was available. I wanted to get to know this girl more. "Sure. Eight works for me. Let me give you my number."

She grabbed a pen and some paper from her car and wrote down her number for me. She handed it to me and got in her car.

"Wait before you go, what's your name?" I asked as she started her car and looked at me.
"It's Valentína Rose, but, you can call me Val for short." Her name is beautiful.

"What a beautiful name. If you didn't know, my name is Tyson. Tyson Smith." She nodded her head and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Tyson.
Looks like I'll be seeing you later."

She gave me a wink and drove out in her car. Wow, looks like I got my hands full on this one.