Taking things slow.

A/N: Hey guys! How are you guys enjoying the G1? I'm glad you're all liking the book so far. I'm trying my best to make it good for everyone here. 💕

●● Valentína's POV●●

"You're on," I said to the cleaner with an evil smirk on my face. We got out of the car and walked inside the arcade.

"Before we start to get to Street Fighter V, let's start off with something more fun, simple, and easy," Tyson said and I began to roll my eyes.

He probably just wanted to get warmed up before his ass gets kicked. I looked around the place and saw Pac-man. "Let's play Pac-man first," I said as he nodded his head. We walk over to Pac-man and I put 25 cents in.

After a couple of minutes of an adorable Kenny watching me play; the game ended with my score as 992340. It was now the high score of the game.

"Impressive. I think you should watch the master and see how it's done." He said and flashed a wink my way. I blushed because he was being too a little too attractive.

I moved out of the way and watched him as he played. After another few minutes, this little bastard beat my high score with 10503938. Tyson smiled and licked his lips a little. "So what's next?" He said and I couldn't take this defeat for so long.

We walked around a bit to see what else we wanted to play. Tyson caught his eye on a game called, "NBA Jam". "This game is way too easy and extremely fun to play." He said with a smirk on his face.

I just nodded because I was ready to kick his ass in this game, so he knows I'm not a shitty player. I picked the Chicago bulls and Tyson picked the Los Angeles Lakers.

Within the last few minutes of the game, I made the last shot with Michael Jordan and ending up scoring 52-43.

A smile appeared on my face as I can see him a bit impressed again. "Let's go sit down and talk first before we head into Street Fighter." He said and I nodded.

We walked over to a little booth and sat down. "Exactly, how long have you've been playing video games?" He asks and I shrugged.

"Since I was 6 really. My father has gotten me into the whole technology thing, so yeah. " I said and he smiled just showing so much interest in me. It reminds me of when I was staring at him earlier.

Flashback.

I hope I'm not too late. I've been dying to see Kenny and Creed face off again. So many people are here.

Luckily, I slowly moved my way to the front and noticed Kenny and Creed were going against each other.

I couldn't help but stare at how handsome Kenny was inside and outside of the ring. I feel like the ultimate fan of him.

I bought every last piece of his merch, I sometimes stay up late for his matches, and I watch being the elite because why not? It's such a great YouTube series.

I love that Kenny dyed his hair blonde. It reminds me of how babyface he was when he was teaming with Ibushi.

Suddenly, the game was over and I noticed Kenny saw me staring. I felt a little embarrassed and wanted to leave.

Soon, as I went outside Kenny was out there too. How lovely! I was getting ready to go to my car until I saw him walking towards me. Now I have to play it cool...

Flashback ended.

"Just wondering... Would it be okay for me to call you Kenny at times?" I asked and

he did a little chuckle, "Sure. Speaking of wondering, how old are you?" "I'm 29 and you?" I asked

"I'm 34." He said and I nodded my head. "I have one last question... Do you have a girlfriend?"

I asked and he started to smirk. "No. I do not have a girlfriend."

He answered and I nodded my head. I don't want to seem desperate but I kinda needed to know since he's a wrestler and all. His fan base is pretty big so who wouldn't wanna date him?

"Alright, let's get to Street Fighter so I can kick your ass already," I said and he chuckled while nodding. We got up from the booth and walked over to the game.

I already knew Kenny would pick Abigail. It took me a while to choose a character so I just went with the classic Chun-Li.

The first round wasn't so bad. Kenny ended up winning that one but I was just warming up. The second round arrived and I was fully prepared for the cleaner this time.

I won that round and now the intensity was rising. My meter was getting low just like Kenny's. Tyson was getting ready to use his V-trigger but I blocked it just in time.

I go for a regular combo and next thing you know, I beat Kenny at his own game.

I smiled and pat his back. "Maybe next time pal". I said. Tyson laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, okay. I have my rematch claws!" He said and I laugh. We both suddenly look deep into each other's eyes. Kenny slowly leaned in towards me but I moved my head away.

I didn't want this to be a one night stand. "Let's get back to my house," I said to him and he nodded.

I hope that didn't mean I wanted to sleep with him first or anything. I.. just want to take things slow.