Prove it.

"Wait what?" I asked, shockingly. Did Tyson really just asked me that?"

"I said-" I cut him off before he finished his question.

"I heard what you said.. but why? You do know I have a job here in L.A." I said.
"I know but take some vacation time. You'll only be in Japan for about 3 weeks." he said and I got even more perplexed.

"3weeks?! Okay, Tyson. I seriously need a GOOD explanation for why I should stay 3 weeks in Japan with you."

He looked at me and caress my cheek.
"Well, I figured you want to see what it's like in Japan. Also, we'll have way more time together! And don't forget.. you're my girlfriend now."

Just hearing that sent shivers down my spine. "I- I'll go with you. BUT under one condition."

"What is it babe?" He said and I think my heart just exploded.

"My best friend has to go with me. The one that went to the mall with me. She's a wrestling fan like me." I said and he nodded his hand.

"That's totally fine with me. Well, I have to get going. I gotta head back to my hotel and get my luggage for tomorrow." He said while getting up and putting his clothes back on.

I crossed my arms and started to pout. He doesn't have to leave so soon. He walked towards me and smiled.

"No need to be pouty. I'll be back in the morning. Right now you need to get some rest." He said and kissed me on the lips.

After he kissed me, he walked downstairs and left. Right when I heard my door close, I got lonely as shit.

I sighed and got up from my bed, walking into the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower and thought of him. I can't believe I really let this man take my virginity.. I hope I don't ever regret this.

But there's one thing that has me wondering.. Is Tyson a Sadist? I'm too afraid to even ask him that. It's even weird just thinking about it. I need to text Danielle and tell her the news.

Me: Hey. Start packing your shit because we're going to Japan!

Danielle: BITCH WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Me: Yes, I'm serious! Kenny asked me to go to Japan with him and I asked if I can bring you and he said yes!

Danielle: OMFG! I'M GONNA PACK RIGHT NOW! Text me when you're on your way to the airport.

Me: Lmao Okay.

I should start packing too before I go to bed. I walked to my closet and put on a set of pajamas first. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing.

I have so many clothes it's hard to pick an outfit sometime. After, I finished packing I got back in bed and thought about him again.

Why is he always on my mind? I think about Tyson more than anything. It's hard to believe now that he is my boyfriend. It makes me excited yet nervous.