A start of something new.

A/N: Hey guys! How was the new BTE? Are you proud of Cody for what he did? And do you think Bullet Club is not fine?

I went back to my hotel and took a nice warm shower. I'm very excited to see Valentína tonight. She's very beautiful and confident as I can see so far.

I put on a pair of jean shorts, a black Final Fantasy T-shirt, along with a pair of white sneakers. I texted her to see if we were still on for tonight, just to make sure.

Me: Hey, it's Tyson.
Val: Oh! Hey! Now I finally got your number 😂
Me: Yeah, sorry😂. I meant to text you earlier. We're still on for tonight right?
Val: Yes we are. I'll send you my address so you can pick me up.
Me: Alright. See you soon😉.

She texts me her address and I was ready to go but, I felt like I should practice a little more with Street Fighter just in case she picks someone that's really good against me.

After I played for a couple of minutes, it was 7:40 and I was getting ready to drive to Valentína's place. I GPS her address and drove to her house. I parked the car and got out.

Her house looks very nice. I walked to her doorsteps and knocked on the door. After a few seconds she opened up the door and she looked stunning.

More beautiful from when we first met. She wore black ripped up jean shorts and a white cropped top shirt with black and white converses. She spoke to me while I was gazing at her looks.

"Hey! Ready to go?" She said. I snapped out of the gazed and smiled while looking at her.

"Of course!" I said. She closed the door behind her as I walked back to my car, opening the passenger side for her. She got in the car as I closed the passenger side and got myself in the driver side of the car.

I started the car and drove to the arcade. I didn't want to sit in silence while driving, so I helped start the conversation off.

"Just wondering, since you heard the name Kenny Omega a lot towards me do you know what they were talking about?" I asked and she laughed.

"Of course I know. You're the IWGP Heavyweight champion. I watch NJPW so I know pretty much everything." She said while smirking. Wow, seems like she's a fan but doesn't show it often.

"Alright, well that's great you know that. I would have told you anyway if you didn't know. So, what's your career?" She looked at me and gave me a smile.

"My career, Mr. Omega, is designing and being a hair specialist." She said and I was very interested in this girl. She apparently knows what she wants in life.

"Wow, that sounds great. Maybe I'll let you do my hair one day, Val." I said while looking at her while driving.

"That sounds like a great idea. I'm great at designing ring gear. What you did at WrestleKingdom 12, I can do much better. I can make it even better to fit your God look." She said and I was very impressed.

She's really done her research on me to know what I was going for at WrestleKingdom 12. I parked the car as we finally arrived at the arcade I looked at her and smile.

"Now you're speaking my language. I would love to see the type of gear you've designed." I said to her and I had a feeling it made her heart jump because she got real cheeky as soon as I said that.

"How about we look at it when you take me back home?" She asked and I wasn't gonna deny it while I still have the chance. I'm not a hit and run type of guy.

If the girl wants me, I'll do as she, please. "That sounds great Val, but until then let's get ready for me to kick your butt in my own game," I said to her while smirking.

She smirked back and did an evil laugh, "Oh, you're on."