00

kinkytwinkycambois.com/log-in

Username

peachy_sunshineboi

Password

***********

Log In?

Redirecting…

🔄

kinkytwinkycambois.com/homepage

Welcome back, peachy_sunshineboi!

Current Level: 😎🔥69🔥😎

Current Number of Live Streams🎥: 29⭐

Number of Achievements: 23🏆

Highest Views on Live Stream📹: 💙100K💙

Number of Messages💬:20k+

Click the 🎥 to go live!

Do you want to continue?

Click YES or NO

You’ve clicked Yes.

Redirecting

🔄

kinkytwinkycambois.com/livestream

peachy_sunshineboi has just went live!

-

“Nnn...n..nyaahh…”

Lying on his bed, the  soft, amber lighting of his room perfectly contrasting to his caramel-mocha skin, his face a nice lovely hue of red as he laid on his back with his pretty, smooth legs spreaded open as he pushed a large pink dildo into his bum was no other than the pretty cutie himself, Jung Hoseok.

He whined softly, biting his bottom lip whilst his eyes remained hooded before they fluttered open as he looked into the camera, his mouth agape as he moaned out in pleasure, thrusting the dildo in and out of his hole, letting the camera soak in the sexual image of him.

He knew the viewers loved watching him writhe...moan and beg.

He panted softly, wincing a little as he forced the dildo further inside of him only to leave it there before glancing towards his phone, picking it up as he looked at the comments that were flowing in.

user04854[lvl.2]: you look so pretty.

vaniilikestwinks[lvl.56]: such a slutty boy.~

kittyboisarethebest[level:18]: spread your legs more for us~

He arched his back as he did so, giving the camera a better view of his stretched out rim as he then reached back down and started to thrust the dildo in and out of his hole, whining when he felt the slightly bumpy ridges of the dildo bump along his sensitive, velvety walls. His cock twitched and oozed pre-come but he couldn’t cum until the end of the stream. He made sure of that each time as he would put a cockring around the base of it to make sure he didn’t release too early.