03

a/n: hello...it's me-(get slapped by a fish)

i have terrible timing. so guys, i've legit been working on my new Yoonseok story called "IN EXCHANGE" because...it's a kick ass 12 am story. so whenever you can check it out *shameless promo because i have no shame.*

but i left yall on a cliffhanger so let me bless you all real quick. this will be short

-

peachy_sunshineboi has just went live!

Those were the words that had appeared on Taehyung's phone screen as he swallowed thickly.

Screen Record would be the best option for some proof that he had dirt on the annoying 'peachyboi'.

So he then clicked on the notification that lead him straight to the stream and what he saw was what shocked him the most.

Laying on his bed, his ass perked up in the air as he looked back at the camera, his face a blushy, pinkish-red was no other...Jung Hoseok.

Taehyung swallowed thickly as he looked down at his phone, his fingers slowly coming up to his lips as he watched as the boy then arched his back some more as he slowly pulled out what appeared to be pink...beads?

Wait...weren't those...anal beads?!

Taehyung felt his dick twitch within his shorts as he continued to watch. He saw the comments flooding in about how he was such a good boy and how he was doing so well.

He had no words to describe the shock he was in.

And that's when he heard Hoseok's voice, loud and clear, "W-What d-do you want me t-to do?"

And he then glanced towards what appeared to be his phone and that's when Taehyung looked at the comments and he saw the letter "V" being said.

Use V~!

The V!

Wait, hold up.

Pause.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

V was his...nickname.

Wait-

"O-Okay...f-for y-you all~!"Hoseok then stammered out before he then reached his hand over to his night stand and busily pulled out what appeared to be a bottle of lube and a extremely large purple dildo which just made things even more weird.

Taehyung liked the colour purple.

He painfully watched as Hoseok began to lube up his twitching hole before he then guided the dildo to his hole, pushing it inside slowly. His face was red as he whined softly before pushing more and more of it inside, his hole stretched out over it before he then cried out the thing that made Taehyung's eyes widen in complete, utter shock.

"T-Taehyungie...p-please...so b-big...~!"

However Taehyung then smirked as he looked at the time limit on his screen recorder.

'So Hoseok likes me? He even named a dildo after me?'

And that's when Taehyung got the most perfect idea...

Tomorrow was gonna be a real good day...

He smirked as he looked down at stream, his eyes looking with interest as Hoseok cried out his name repeatedly whilst shoving the dildo in and out of his hole.

Yep...A real good day...

-

a/n: fuck- i apologize. i was so into writing for IN EXCHANGE i legit forgot about this story :( i'm sorry. also updates for this story shall be in the evening time for me. like around 3,4,5 p.m eastern time. i live in the U.S lol so it legit depends.