02

A/N: alright, sorry for delaying but i had to watch ELLEN and my mind was legit doing the fanchants and stuff. i was screaming okay? screaming my ass off because they looked SO FUCKING GOOD. like I nutted a bit too hard. this will probably be trashy and short because the good stuff will be coming soon :).

also here's a proper introduction.

HEY IT'S YA GIRL LIL CORNDOG, AND I'M HERE TO BE GAY AND WRITE GAY PORN FOR YOU ALL BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL PREVERTED HUMAN BEINGS WHO NEED TO BE FED PORN, OKAY?

i legit want this conversation to happen between me and a job interviewer.

Job Interviewer: So what did you do before you came here?

Me: Oh i did lesbian porn. I ate a girl's ass out before while eating a corndog. it was lit.

Job Interviewer: ...

Me:

Job Interviewer: You're hired.

LMAO. i'm sorry. i'm just trying to be funny for you guys :(.

-

“Okay...here we go.”

It was later on that evening when Taehyung had began to do his research on Jung Hoseok. He knew the guy had to be popular on social media so he searched him up on IG.

Shockingly, he had over 1,960 followers and only a very few pictures.

Though what really surprised him were the comments on his photos.

One photo in particular had perked his interest immensely.

@lilcorndog peachy boiii!!!

@vanityproxy✔ peacccchhhyyyy boiiiiiii!!!

Most of the people in the comment section were calling him...peachyboi.

“What the hell?”Taehyung murmured as he then selected the one comment that spoke of the name.

DIRECT MESSAGE

vanityproxy

gucciboitae
uh hi i hope im not being weird but
can i ask you a question?
read

vanityproxy
not at all love
what’s up?
read

gucciboitae
i saw your comment on
Jung Hoseok’s picture and i was wondering
do you know why he’s called peachyboi?
read

vanityproxy is typing…

vanityproxy
you sure you wanna know?
i mean it’s pretty...full of oof.
read

gucciboitae
yes pls.
i’m curious so please forgive me lol
read

vanityproxy
alright then.
check this out then.
kinkytwinkycambois.com/peachy_sunshineboi
there, you’ll find your answer❤
read

-

Taehyung’s eyes widen at the link that he’d just been linked.

That was a...a camboy site…

A gay camboy website to be exact.

Taehyung swallowed thickly as he then texted the person back, saying thank you and all as he then clicked on the link.

And to his surprise, he was taken to the site…

And that’s when he recieved the shock of his life.

-

kinkytwinkycambois.com/peachy_sunshineboi

PROFILE

USERNAME

peachy_sunshineboi✅

AGE

18✅

GENDER

MALE👦

😎KINKYTWINKY LEVEL😎

😎🔥69🔥😎

🏆ACHIEVEMENTS🏆

🏆23🏆

CURRENT NUMBER OF LIVE STREAMS📹🎥⭐

⭐29⭐

BIO

hi hi! im seokie! i’m 18 years old and i’m here to please you guys ^°^pls subscribe to me.~ i’m your hope! i’m your little ball of sunshine hehe~i go live around 5 p.m KST!

FOLLOWERS

34,567

Follow or subscribe to peachy_sunshineboi’s channel in order recieve live updates and catch his stream!

Taehyung’s eyes were completely wide with shock as he stared at his phone in complete, utter shock.

But then his lips curled into a smirk.

This was the type of dirt that he needed.

He then glanced at the time on his phone.

4:34 p.m

He had just enough time to make an account because apparently, in order to view the live streams, you needed to make an guest account.

-

Much to Taehyung’s surprise, it didn’t take long to make an guest account. He made his username gucciboi.

And that’s when he subscribed to “peachy_sunshineboi’s” channel.

And then he got the notification.

peachy_sunshineboi has just went live!

-

a/n: MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD THIS IS FUCKING HIDEOUS I DON’T SEE WHY (-gets aggressively slapped with a wet fish.-)

it’ll get better throughthe chapters because of course...smut :). I’M LEGIT EXCITED FOR THE FACT THAT HOSEOK IS GONNA BE DEGRADED AND I LIKE THAT DEGRADING SHIT. like fuck, call me a slut, papi chulo NNNHHHGHJDHHGBFHJD

i mean what? who s a i d that? I’m a child of Jisoo and what is this thing called a “degradation kink?” like i totally do not-(gets slapped by me)