2: Bagels

You:We should head back *you said as getting up pushing in your chair*

Finn: I'm not even finished yet *he took another bite out of his bagel*

You: Eat on the way then *you walked out of the door leaving you outside, Finn then shorty after followed you*

Finn: Your an odd person *he took another bite out of his bagel*

You: Says the one who eats bagels with no cream cheese and coffee without creamer in it *you roll your eyes*

Finn: no I meant that as a good odd *he took another bite*

You: How so?

Finn: You have a different perspective on things I guess. You have a different personality. *he took another bite out of his trusty old bagel*

You: Im basic Finn, I'm same as everyone else. Now you are a different story. Everything about you is odd and weird *you cross your arms around your back*

Finn: I'm offended *he ate the rest of his bagel*

You: I would be to if I was you *you lightly chuckle*

Finn: I sense flirting *he put his finger under his chin as if he was thinking*
You: Something is wrong with you senses then

Finn: Then what do you call what your doing right now?

You: Being me?

Finn: Sure, so do you always curl your hair?

You: Way to start a conversation

Finn: what your hair is really curly just wondering if your curl it often?

You: Not really

Finn: Then why today

You: Your just full of questions aren't you

Finn: Indeed I am

You: I like making good first impressions *you opened the door to the back of the store*

Finn: Well sense we are friends now, your hanging out with me after work *he closed the door after both of you walked in*

You: Who said you were my friend? And I have plans after work okay

Finn: What about after your plans

You: *you hesitate* None of your business

Finn: I'm picking you up

You: Good because I wasn't going to drive to your place or where ever we where going to go

Finn: Phone number?

You: For what?

Finn: So later you can text me your address obviously

You: Okay *you and Finn punch your guys numbers into each others phones* I'm going to go back to work now and Steph is over there *you pointed to where she was*

Finn: Ok see you later *he flashed you a warm smile you just walked back to the back of the music store and dusted a few things*

*you started thinking to yourself a bunch of random things like what if he is a kidnapper? Or a rapist? Maybe he could just be a normal person?
Maybe he's on the most wanted list? Never mind don't think like that he's a friend and you've just got learn more about him*

*Time flew by it was now 3:47 only 13 Minutes to go*

You: *you felt tapping on your shoulder. You didn't even have to turn around to notice it was finn* Yes Finn?