two;

UNEDITED PLS WAIT TILL LIKE CHAPTER 5 I SWEAR IT GETS BETTER

as i pull into a parking spot in front of a pair of big blue doors i look into my view finder admiring my hair and makeup and looking down at outfit patting it down.

i walk across the parking lot seeing emely, edwin, and zion. as i walk up to them i see all the class blocks out on a paper.

" what classes y'all got ?" i say in a loud way bumping them. after saying that i notice i made zion jump the most.

 "what the hell hailey" he says bending hand to knee breathing heavily, as i and the others laugh we exchange block papers and manage to see we all have 4th period and 6th period together including lunch.

after discussing our classes and meetups i hear my name being called, and looking back i see a familiar face.

 i began to smile, to see leah walking up to me. but start to feel a empty feeling in my stomach as i see nick following behind her.

 "leah!" i say waving, as her smile grew wider i look back to see nicks posture become weak and his face drop instantly.

" oh my god, hailey " she says pulling me into a hug, as we hug i let go and say " hey leah, these are my friends emely,edwin and zion"

 she greets them ,and i look to zion looking at her a little more friendly.

 i smile shaking my head, but couldn't help to look at nick.

" whats up guys im leah, and this is my brother nick." 

as they all look at him , em and ed say hi in sync and zion being zion says " damn man them shoes are nicee"

  nick looks down at his shoes and then looks at zions and says" yours too man" he says kinda blunt. but with a quick smirk

as we all get quiet, the silence is broken.

" let me see  classes guys" leah says getting my and the others attention

as she looks over my and the others papers i look to nick to see he's already starring at me.

as he quickly looks away, i start to walk behind leah making my way over to him.

" can i see your schedule ? "

 i say with my hand out, pulling my backpack strap up. he stays silent and holds out a pink slip. 

but as the paper meets my hand his thumb reaches below mine with the paper still in our hands and slightly strokes it looking down with a slight smile. as we are both looking down we look up and make eye contact and just look away disconnecting our hands quickly.

i clear my throat trying to ignore what just happens

" we have lunch and 2nd period together i say with a soft smile.

 he nods his head and walks past me to leah and tells her something causing her to feel a sudden rush. before they left leah said her goodbyes.

as she was saying goodbye, zion mentioned another party to nick and surprisingly nick gave zion the approval shake pulling him in and spoke," for sure man " and slowly turning his heal nick looked at me and walked up to me suddenly studding my face, he came closer to me and brought his hand up to my face rubbing below my eye and after bringing his hand down still eye to eye there was a moment of silence and to break it, it began with him he saying a one word response. "eyelash" with a chuckle.

him,grabbing leah and walking away i turned around with my mouth slightly open in shock. 

looking at zion, em and ed with a slightly shocked expression. i then see zions open mouth to a smile and he begans walking off saying " i like them i like them alot"nudging me. 

with the others following behind him the bell rings and i let out a breath of air, shaking my head

" me too. i guess...." i say walking off

hey friends this is short but i already know what to write for the next chapter and i want it to be more the 600 words haha! feedback?