twenty seven;

as I walk inside school I scan the hallway seeing all eyes on me once again. I stay walking ahead seeing the group around my locker as if they were walking, catching my eye I see brandon automatically look at me. feeling a familiar pit in my stomach.

that feeling now terrifying me.

I dont go to them, but as I catch tiffany's eye, I motion my head to the restroom walking in waiting for her.

now as I am fully in the restroom I look at myself clearly in the mirror just  studying my features.

" hailey, the gang was waiting for you, whats up ?" she says walking in adjusting her bag pack strap.

" I just dont feel like talking to everyone, getting a, how are you, talk." I raise both hands making quotations with my fingers, shortly crossing my arms after.

" hail , nick lied to all of us, he was our best friend too. I'm sure we all need to talk about it." she leans on the wall beside her.

" brandon and i talked and he told me-" 

I quickly stooped talking once i heard a flush come from one of the stalls, being aware there was someone else in here with us.

as I look to the last stall, tiff and i both look to see the door slowly revealing charlotte .

she slowly walks out looking tiff and I both realize what was happening.

she heads to the sink not making eye contact with us, but tiffany and I sure had our eyes on her.

" y'all dont need to stop talking " she says loudly as she scrubs her hands.

i chuckle to myself lightly 

" wouldn't want a snake to hear." tiffany says flat out.

char laughs out loud shaking her hands 

" classic tiff "

" dont call me that" tiffany's voice becomes more stern, getting closer to charlotte.

"its tiffany" she says closer to char

charlotte turns around being face to face with tiffany.

tension between them both, i could really feel the hate between the both of them.

" tiffany you dont need to hate me just cause miss hailey couldn't fulfill her mans needs." 

tiff looks back at me raising both eyes at me in a shocked way saying

" oh so shes serious " she gets closer to char wanting to start something, causing me to come to the middle of them.

i look to charlotte with devastation, being hurt by her words.

" why bother with brandon when the only thing he is gonna do is leave you."

" stop "

i cut her off with pain filling my voice.

" what , isn't that what all of them do? where do you think nick was before ya'll were together ?"