Chapter 3

God this was tiring. We had just finished our last scene for the day, and i was going to grab some water when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
It was Jacob.
"You need a ride home?" He smiled at me
"I-uh-uhm-yea" I could barely get the words out of my mouth.
God Joey, why were you so awkward.
"Cool" he grinned ,dimples popping up on his cheeks "let's go then"
I hastily followed him out of the door,ignoring the envying looks from every girl on set.

•••••
"Just take a left here" I mumbled. Jacob nodded,concentrated on the road.
"So-" he was cut off, his car jolted and came to a stop outside my house. We both stared at the engine, wide eyed as he tried to start it up.
Nothing would work.
"Shit" he muttered "do you eh-mind if I come in? I needa call someone"
"I-uhm-s-sure" I stumbled on my words,my face blushing furiously.
Why did he have to be so God damn hot?,it wasn't fair.
I stepped through my door,leaving my bag on the floor (oh look at me writing poetry)
"Do you uhm,d-do you want a drink?" I cautiously asked the tall Australian in front of me.
"Jacob?" He seemed lost in his thoughts, looking at a photo on my dresser of me and my best friend Mikey.
"dude are you okay?"
"wha-oh yeah sorry, been a long day"
I chuckled " i know what you mean"

••••••
Jacobs POV
As I was walking into her kitchen,my mind was racing.
Who was that boy?
Was it her boyfriend?
Maybe she won't care about me..
Why the hell are you so concerned about this Jacob?
"What would ya like?, water, milk, cola..." I got lost in her voice as she listed out the different options.
She was gorgeous.
"Jacob."
Her harsh tone snapped me out of my thoughts, and I was met with her confused, blue eyes staring up at me.
"Sorry, Joey, I'll take water"
She looked at me for another few seconds,studying my face. "Mk" she sighed.
Well done Jacob, now she thinks your a weirdo.