p r o l o g u e

She tiptoes further into a stranger's apartment, searching for signs of movement, making sure to sustain the silence, careful of her movements, also.

Robbery wasn't new for her, she has gotten used to living off of treachery, robbery, and swindling, but never murder. Never has she used a weapon against a person.

She may have used a weapon, but only for defence purposes, and only has she robbed when no one is at home, thus, not having use of her weapons stuck in her boots, nowadays.

Hearing a muffled groan from one of the rooms, her heart skipped a beat, almost as if it would've fell when she hadn't put her hand on her chest of shock.

She held a lingering hand on her knife, sheathed around her waist, and started to walk towards the groans of. . . pain?

"Crap." she stood still, frozen in her spot when she pushed a half opened door, revealing a blonde shirtless guy, dipped in a bathtub.

"Oh, hey there." the guy, sat himself up, nonchalantly waving at her, as she stood still, confused. Her gaze landing on the tub of pills and razor on the side of the tub.

W A R N I N G !
-contains, smut, foul language, depression, sensitive topics about cutting, suicide, and etc.

A/N: I warned ya'll, don't go complaining about it in the future.