t h r e e

lexi's pov:

behind the door stood the most beautiful human being i had ever seen. she had a very toned body as if she worked out every week. smooth short brown hair that went to one side. her green eyes seemed to stare into my soul. she was wearing a typical black leather jacked covered in studs and black ripped jeans, complete with a pair of all black nikes. i gulped. why am i feeling this way? i thought, she's a girl, i'm a girl. this is wrong. i like guys not girls. why am so nervous?
she walks over to me and ava, staring right at me whilst placing her bags

"hey" she says all of a sudden, smirking. she had an accent. an Australian accent. it was beautiful.
"h-hey..." i stutter, cursing at myself for being so ridiculous.
"alexis, right?" she smiles at me. "y-yeah... how did you know?" i say confused, wondering how the hell its possible for her to know my name as we'd never met. she laughs, making my insides go all fuzzy. "it says it on the card for our room" she says as if it was the most obvious thing ever. to be honest, it was.
"oh... oh yeah." i say going red. "what's your name?"
she smiles at me "ruby, it's nice to meet you"
i manage to work up a smile "it's nice to meet you too" ava clears her throat behind me and i turn around. "oh, yeah. this is my best friend, ava" ava smiles at the girl and speaks "it's nice to meet you ruby" ruby nods "you too"

ava nods back and walks to the door "anyway, i better be off, bye you two" she smiles. crap. no, don't leave me alone with this... stunning creature. out of the corner of my eye i can see her walking towards me and i start to walk backwards, until i'm against the wall and she's only a few steps in front. "well, i can tell we're going to have some fun" she smirks.

i'm finallyyyy updating this. i've decided that unlike how before that i was starting one story, forgetting about the rest and then forgetting about the story i made within a few chapters i'm just going to take my time on all of them, including maybe the two i discontinued so some weeks i'll be updating this a few times and some weeks i'll be updating the others. anyway i changed this into a girlxgirl story because i feel uncomfortable writing straight romance stuff being the sad gay i am and i'm used to girlxgirl stories so i hope y'all are okay with that. don't forget to comment, vote and maybe even follow me :)