f i v e

i was currently sat at my desk filling out the paperwork for the college when the door flung open and i knew it was ruby. i instantly swung around in my chair. "where the hell have yo-... oh", i stopped myself mid sentence when i saw the two bags of taco bell in her hands. she had got us food. that makes sense.

"guess i'll just eat both then huh?" she says shrugging to herself. "s-sorry... thank you" i say, frowning at how i'm already messing mine and my roommates relationship up within less than half a day of meeting her. "you're welcome" she says, walking over to the kitchen area and setting the paper bags down on the side. "just figured since it's the first night and we're obviously gonna be hungry we may as well have takeout while we settling in" she turns to me, giving me an adorable smile. adorable? no just smile, she's not adorable. at all.

i was pulled out of my trance when i felt something being thrown at me. i looked down at my lap, confused as hell when i saw a black and white hoodie. i looked up at ruby getting her food out. "umm, what's this for?" i ask in a high pitched voice. she looks up at me and smiles when we make eye contact. "your clothes, you haven't unpacked them yet. and i seriously doubt you want to wear that dress to bed. so you can wear that and it'll save you the job of unpacking till tomorrow." i feel myself blushing as i get the aroma of her smell coming from the hoodie. "thank you, that's really sweet" i genuinely smile at her as i pick up my taco. she nods "don't mention it"

FINALLY A NEW UPDATE!! I hope you all like it :)