Chapter 4

It's been almost a year and no one had hope anymore.

"Hannah just isn't coming back!" That's the only thing that Kevin had said in over a year. Kevin was now 9 and he was becoming less attached to the family and everyone was asking Kevin more and more questions.

At school they had a monthly search with the whole school to look for Hannah but no clues.

(In Hannah's eyes) Everything was dark. I couldn't see a thing.

"Let me go Alexis!" I screamed

"Sure! Oh I'm sorry hun I'm afraid I can't do that!"

"Come on! What did I ever do to you anyway!"

"You always kicked me out to the curb running to grab Peyton's hand, UGHH, it makes me sick! Anyway I thought you were my best friend! Well guess I was wrong!" Alexis walked away with a smirk on her face. Alexis took the blind fold off of my head.

I figured out that I was in an abandoned cemetery basement where no one would ever think of looking. Why would Alexis do this to me?? Maybe it was my fault I never really hung out with Alexis ever since Peyton and I started going out. Poor Kevin had all of this in his head and he's suffering while it was something that I did I should be the one suffering! UGH!!I!!! I hate my life!!!! No one knows where I am or who kidnapped me and the only person that knows is Kevin and Alexis had threatened him that if he told anyone she would kill him.

Tears are running down my face with the thought of that. I mean, who tells a little 8 year old not to tell anyone about their sister being kidnapped by her best friend and then says if they do tell they will be killed?! The only word I could think of to describe Alexis was PSYCHO.