Chapter 3

After school Hannah decided to walk home instead of getting a ride from Peyton.

But, that's when something bad happened.

It's been 7 months since Hannah has been around some people think she's hiding and others well they have no hope. Was is Peyton who took her? Or maybe it was a stranger. No one knows except Kevin so why won't he speak?

"Kevin tell me everything you know ." Asked Hannah's Mom

Kevin shook his head but he never spoke. His parents were getting worried. They had questions in their heads like what would happen to her if Kevin didn't speak up?, Would something bad happen to Kevin if he spoke up? These questions were unanswerable. Poor Kevin has all the pressure on him. But the question on everyone's mind was who took her?

A lot of the kids at school had said they had seen Hannah and Peyton get into a fight at school. But, many other people had said that Melissa has always wanted to get back at Hannah and Melissa had been out of school a while so Melissa was their number one suspect.

They had no evidence of it though. All they had was answers from the kids. All the video cameras had been either taken or had no SD cards in them so there was really nothing they could do with the evidence from the kids because Melissa's mom had said that Melissa was at the hospital getting her appendix out.

With no evidence and Kevin not speaking up there was really nothing they could do except wait for Hannah to come home.