Chapter 1

Hannah Milington, 16, popular, nobody would've ever expected for her to be a target for someone. Well, everyone was wrong she was a target.

It was a foggy morning and Hannah was getting reading to go to school. She put on her favorite heels and picked out her favorite dress because today was no ordinary day, today was Hannah's birthday. She put on the bracelet and necklace that her boyfriend Peyton gave her.

"Morning gorgeous" Said Hannah's Mom.

"Morning" Replied Hannah.

Hannah had no father her father passed away on a rainy night when he got into a car crash even though Hannah was still heartbroken about the accident she definitely didn't show it.

Once Hannah got to school she was everyone's attention. She had gotten a ride from Peyton, when all of a sudden a group if boys came up to Hannah a said "Hey beautiful how would you like to hang with us?"

"Sorry she's with me." Said Peyton.

The group of boys walked away and Hannah just rolled her eyes at Peyton.

"What?!"

"Oh, nothing, nothing at all." (In a sarcastic voice)

"Come on! I was just standing up for my beautiful lady,"

"Whatever"

As Hannah walked away Peyton got angry after all he was only trying to protect her.