Teavee action (Charlie and the chocolate factory fanfic)

Just before we start, this is Charlie and the chocolate factory (2005), even though Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory (1971) is better... it's just an option, but the original always rocks. Just because something's updated, doesn't mean it's better!

Mike Teavee will always be the best character.

Before you read, watch http://youtu.be/KInWagnTOhM where it explains my back up. I did not make the video.

Well the last thing I'm going to write is the reason why I'm doing the remake instead. Well I was watching it a couple of days ago and I got the idea.

Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory (1) vs Charlie and the chocolate factory (2):

the characters I prefer

Charlie: 1

Veruca: both... I really don't care.

Violet: (2)

Augustus: (1)

Mike: both

I also find this one way to scary! :(

I'll continue at 15 views.

______

Flashback

"Daddy, I want a squirrel!" Veruca squealed whilst looking at the animals. "Ok, Veruca... Wonka, name the price." Mr. Salt huffed whilst pulling out his check book. "She can't have one." Willy Wonka replied whilst looking down at the twelve year old girl.

"Daddy..." Veruca was ready. She was going to get herself a squirrel, no matter the consequences. "We can get one when we get home, sweetheart." Mr. Salt said sternly. "No," She whined. "I want trained squirrel!" She stomped her feet and growled.

"You seriously can't have one." Mr Wonka sighed. Veruca growled. "Fine." She simply went over the gate and began climbing down a ladder. "If you won't get me one, I'll get me one!" She began looking around, earning a couple gasps and glances from the males who were behind the gate.

"Hey, Wonka. What if the squirrels have rabies?" Mike asked. "Rabies! What kind of nonsense is that?" Willy Wonka chuckled bitterly. "What happened to: a little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men?" Mike asked whilst scaling the bars.

Willy Wonka looked at him. Quite surprised, yet quite embarrassed. It was true that behind his Wonka bars was the two lined poem.

"Hmm, how about this one." The thirteen year old girl smiled at a tiny squirrel. She looked at it, it looked at her, exchanging looks as the seconds went by. "Your mine," She grinned whilst stretching her arms out to the squirrel. "I'll name you-ah!"

The squirrel had jumped on her mink coat. One came after the other and soon her whole entire body was covered in squirrels. She fell to the ground, trying to swat them away.

"Veruca! Veruca, sweety! Daddy's coming!" Mr. Salt cried whilst pushing the gates, but yet, it stayed closed. "Oh... You wanna open that?" Willy Wonka looked down at the gate. He pulled out a whole set of keys. "What do you think?" Mr. Salt growled.

Willy Wonka knew what he was doing. The girl deserves it! He thought. Trying to steal my squirrel! Who in the world does she think she is? He chuckled whilst trying to get a key to work.

"Mr. Wonka!" Charlie screamed whilst holding onto Grandpa Joe's jacket. "They are pushing her into the hole! Open the gate, please." Grandpa Joe cried. Willy Wonka rolled his eyes. "I'm trying..." He faked a whine and began to continue trying keys.