3. Its just not cool

Mike watched as Natalie walked away. He wanted to know what was going on... something was off... we was curious, yet he didn't even want to know what was going on. Stepping into someone's territory seemed quite risky, plus he was to tired.

All he wanted to do was sit on the sitting room floor, covered in a puffy duvet, playing video games.

He opened his locker and began walking the other direction. PE was next and he was excited. It was practically the only good subject he had today and he wanted to enjoy himself. Maybe an energy drink and a quick bite, then he'd go change.

He hadn't seen Charlie since they walked into school together, so he in between all that stuff, he'd go see what Charlie's up to. It's not like he has anything to actually do!

After three minutes, he finally reached Charlie's locker and he was relieved to see Charlie their. "Hey." Mike said whilst lightly hitting Charlie's arm with his lucozade bottle. "Hi, Mike." Charlie said whilst turning around. "What's with you?" Mike said whilst cocking an eyebrow.

"Nothing. Just tired." He answered whilst closing his locker. "Why? You sleep like a truck." Mike asked. "So do you." Charlie pointed out. "Okay, but why are you tired? You go to bed at like... nine. That's early, dude." Mike sighed.

"Not really. I woke up early today." Mike nodded. "Okay, so do you know what we're doing for PE?" Mike asked. "Mhmm. We're doing dodgeball." Charlie answered. "Oh jeez."

------

Second period had started and everyone was in their classes, meaning Charlie and Mike were already in PE class.

"Morning, kids." Coach Dirk said, no emotion showing. A silence filled the room. Not much people in their class liked PE, but it didn't mean they weren't good at it... well most of them. PE to them was ruthless. No mercy was to be shown towards people... well that's what Coach Dirk told them.

In year 7, many student were sent into the nurse's room because of injuries. In their second year not much people did, but it didn't change one bit. 1/4 of the class were plain rubbish, another just didn't care and the rest were deadly... for 12 year olds anyway.

"Today, we will be playing dodgeball." Coach Dirk grinned. Dodgeball as one of the hardest and hurtful games in all history of sports and he loved it because of that. After playing that game you'd know who's good at sports and who's not! He thought.

"Do any of you not want to play dodgeball?" He asked. "Well..." A tiny voice squeaked. "To bad! Cuz I love dodgeball!" He snickered and ordered them to sit down on benches. "You'll be split into two teams. The rubbish and the best." It was mean, probably even abuse, but he enjoyed it.

"I would like to stay and pick but we all know which teams your on... no Emma! You're in the best team." And with that, he watched everyone mould into there teams.

Anita, Bella, Charlie, Damion, Elliott, Flora, Georgina, Kaytee, Lola, Megan, Natalie, Peter, Natasha, Ally and Gordan were in the rubbish team and Ayden, Betty, Bert, Fiona, Gabriella, Danielle, Finn, Mike, Henry, Nathan, Nardia and Page were on the best team.

"Kay kids. I've set everything up. Best on left, rubbish on right. Begin." He blew his whistle and with that, everyone went charging at the four balls that were on the ground.

It was ruthless, yet entertaining. Mike looked around, seeing if he could spot any good runners. Mike wasn't a good one, so he had to look out for any of those, cause they are one of the people who would be one of the last people left.

Ten minutes passed and about two people were already out. No surprise, they were the people from the rubbish team. Gabriella was competitive. Her throws were deadly and if any were thrown at her she'd dodge it by jumping or at least grabbing, which she failed to a couple of times, but she was still in.