ch 8. he is back

Piasha pov

I was running directionless. ..breathless crying..I stopped near a tree..my legs gave way..

Someone hugged me from behind..I felt warm..he started kissing on my neck...making me moan..

A loud thunder. ..I turned towards him and hugged him...all the time thinking him to be emir. ..

He was moving his hand on my back..

"I love you" words left my lips..

    " I love you too"

I immediately looked up to see ...all Nd was shocked...it's  not emir...

He ..he is back...

He pushed me on a tree and started kissing my neck..i was too shocked to react..

Flashback

Boy pov

I was hell angry ..roaming in my room..how could she...no calls. .no msg....she ....

Oh ya..her friend..I  should call her...

I went to tanushree's house hoping to find her there at the same time willing that she should be with her...

I reached to the house and found tanushree there ..

"Hey..how are u ??" Tanushree greeted me..

She was there with her elder brother ..he is back from the trip...

"Where is she??" I wanted an fast reply. .

" amm didn't she tell u" her reply made me more mad

" ooo...left him..." her brother said..

His name is Kabir. .he is tanushree  brother as I said earlier bt also my beast friend. .

Tanushree and she were best friends since nursery so I chose to be the bestie of him so that I could get every details. .about her

" No bro..I was quite busy so..well do u know where is she?" I tried to look normal

" farmhouse " tanushree said

" what is she doing there??"

"We went to emir's farmhouse for holidays ..this idiot called me here so now they are enjoying alone..bt I will ho back soon to my boyfriend"tanushree explained

My blood boiled listening this..here I m finding her like mad and she ...enjoying there with a boy..bt the last word that he is her boyfriend made me control my anger..

I took the address and went away..

Flashback ends

He is kissing ..sucking my neck.. I can't push him away or else he will be angry....I couldn't control anymore. ..I started moaning...

I took his name between the moans...

" A..Abhay"..

How is this chappy. ??

I need more votes and reads to update

Well next chappy contains only  mature scenes of abhiya ..hot steamy scenes so vote. ..

Ur votes will decide I should post or not and yes it will also be a private chappy so those interested can follow me..and others it won't affect the story u can skip..