ch 22. back now

They were chating as though I was not their. .it was it ..now I can't tolerate..

I stood up and walked straight to my room ..I could hear abhay calling me bt I was not in a mood to listen..

I was fuming with anger when someone held my hand..it's abhay..

"I don't this the way to behave " abhay shouted

Before I could reply back .. riya was standing behind him which made me more angry. .

" My mood is off ..it's better u continue with her !!" I ran away..

Abhay stood stunned ..

_______

10 min later

Abhay entered in the room. ..i was sitting at the middle of the bed ..in my night dress..i had changed Becoz of my bad mood.. I wore a black top and skinny short. .the strips of top were to thin to expose my bra strips. ..it was of pink colour..

Abhay was changing his clothes while shouting at me for my behaviour. Basically throwing his clothes..i just sat there with puffed cheeks ..

I heard a knock at the door..so late

What if it is riya??

Abhay opened the door..it's a staff ..he brought food

" eat this ..u didn't had anything down" abhay said in  cold voice..

" U should have thought that in the table " I yelled and covered myself in blankets...

Next morning

I woke up rubbing my eyes as usual ...my stomach was groaning in hunger

"Good morning " abhay said

" good morning abhay  " I smiled bt my smile vanished on remembering about the last night

I puffed my cheeks again and ran in the washroom

I came out after checking that Abhay was not there ...I started drying my hair with a towel

" you" I jumped with the voice

Abhay was wet due the water from my hairs..I made a puppy face and tried to run bt he grabbed my hand..

" We are checking out after 30 min..get ready..pack ur luggage and mine " He said..

I jumped like a kid on hearing this..clapping my hands. .I was so happy..

Abhay was just gazing bt in shock. . I stood awkwardly. ..bt then he went out without  a word and I started jumping again...

After drying my hair..I put on some basic makeup ..applied some mascara and blush..

I threw all my clothes in the luggage. ..and packed his too though perfectly..the way he wants..

Airport

After checking out of the hotel we were in the airplane ...I was relieved that riya didn't follow us here ..

I jumped to the window seat..

" Baby it's my seat .." abhay said bt I ignored " so what..if I want to sit here .I like window seat.."

Abhay quietly sat beside me. .it was three seaters. .me on the window side  ..abhay on the middle on and the last one was empty..

I was looking out furiously when my happiness turned into anger..

What the hell

Riya was standing there. .abhay immediately stood up and they hugged..

" this seat is mine" she said smiling

I immediately stood up and pushed abhay to the window seat and sat in between them..

____

I pulled off the blanket to check if abhay was talking to her ...they were not..instead I found abhay sleeping ..with his head on my shoulder. .we were sharing the same blanket..a wide smile appeared in my lips ...I don't know why

How is the chappy  ??

Vote and share !!

The story is gonna end soon..since the votes and reads are falling !!